Submitting?

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
It has recently come to my attention that I don't really know how to submit a Doc. I've read the "How to Write and Submit" document provided by @Magic Ted but I don't think it actually tells you haw to physically submit. For a while I though you just put submitted in front of the title and that was how you submit, but now I'm not so sure. So am I doing this wrong or is there another way to submit that I don't know about and if there is could someone please tell me? Thanks.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
It has recently come to my attention that I don't really know how to submit a Doc. I've read the "How to Write and Submit" document provided by @Magic Ted but I don't think it actually tells you haw to physically submit. For a while I though you just put submitted in front of the title and that was how you submit, but now I'm not so sure. So am I doing this wrong or is there another way to submit that I don't know about and if there is could someone please tell me? Thanks.
Email or forum PM Fenoxo or Savin.

Reactions: Freed85

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Savin and company do frequent the forums, you can tag your submission as completed (by literally editing completed into the title) for them.

Assuming it has been properly edited, anyway.

Alternatively yes, shooting Fenoxo an email about it is reliable as well. That'll put it in the mystical trello, at least.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Savin doesn't handle submissions.
No, do the opposite of this.

Message Fen or Jacques with submissions. If you want me to look something over, sure, but throwing a TF at me is a waste of time.

Fickle Zed

Nov 5, 2017
Just ignore Magic Ted's entire first line.
Is that to say that sending an email or PM to Fenoxo is the desired method of submitting, not just having a thread in the Event Submissions subforum that says "[Submitted]" or "[Completed]"?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Is that to say that sending an email or PM to Fenoxo is the desired method of submitting, not just having a thread in the Event Submissions subforum that says "[Submitted]" or "[Completed]"?

Correct. The best way to submit a thing is to email/PM Fenoxo. He doesn't read the forum that much.