[Submitted] Zena a simii prankster/ shop owner.

who should i write next

• lith the cat girl A.I

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Betty the red myr venom lactating cowgirl

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZeteZ

Nov 25, 2017
submitted!

Zena is a short simii prankster, and is clad in particolored cloths. His outfit is outrageous and loud to everyone’s eyes but his own. He always calls his customers "my friend" no matter their standing. His past is not that well know to steele, and he’d rather not talk about either. However, it is possible to find out about his past. If you do, you'll learn that he was a six foot terran that ran away from his home planet. Zena has no interest in sex as he would put it. “I have no idea what you’ve had sex with so i’d rather not end up pissing the color of the rainbow. After you know we do it.”

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L-FdVdngdwnLIjQldJW1q_fnmg8gBui4T5eXIph9Mmo/edit#

update 1 :well i finished the core content for Zena counting in around 8500 words. as of right now i'm growing tired of writing him so right now all i need is for people to proofread and edit it. future plans may bump up the content surrounding zena up to 20-29 thousand words. *sarcastic* so i'm looking forward to having to write that.

Update 2: up to 10000 words right now. adding content to the venom dip, you should find yourself in a wonderland. here's a hint for what's coming. rabbit girls and a massive dominating queen.

Update 3: dumped the venom content into another doc. might finish it later on, right now the next content i'll work on will be lith. she might clock in around ten thousand words. so that is going to be rough.

Update 4: moved the reminder to another doc. Made it into content planer for Zena. go here for viewing of it.https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A0hUu-z1Y8eV_BU3A9KNhnwGhSnGqPBH0XPitVwQn3Y/edit

Last edited:

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
For some reason, I hear Zena talk with a Russian accent (mainly because he says my friend).

Reactions: ZeteZ

ZeteZ

Nov 25, 2017
okay so i'm thinking of stopping around 5000 words. I am planing on adding 2 new charters to him after i see the reception on zena. if he gets added to the game.
*Zena slav-squats*
"Comrade would you like some vodka while listening to hard bass."

Vio

Feb 24, 2017

Attachments

• PowerlessFastArieltoucan-max-1mb.gif
    PowerlessFastArieltoucan-max-1mb.gif
    288.4 KB · Views: 22

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
characters google is weird sometimes.
Why would you need google to type a reply on a forum? Also, 5000 words isn't much for a character + quests, let alone an added shop. My project already has over 22000 words, and I don't think I'm even at 1/3 of the final product, even though all it is is dialogue and interactions with characters

ZeteZ

Nov 25, 2017
Why would you need google to type a reply on a forum? Also, 5000 words isn't much for a character + quests, let alone an added shop. My project already has over 22000 words, and I don't think I'm even at 1/3 of the final product, even though all it is is dialogue and interactions with characters

well i was thinking 5000 cause i'd rather not make this my dream content. 5000 words would be the start, get the skeleton ready and if people like it. time to add more to it until the whole body is ready. i'm being very careful with Zena, there's a chance that he might not be added, and i'm always thinking that. i want it to be 5000 words cause then there's not that much work on the implementation side. plus all i want is zena to be added and well if 5000 words get's him in then okay. if tits team says you need to add more content, if i even get them to notice it. then i'll add more and more until they say it's okay.

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
It is a good idea to start small (even though I did the exact opposite). However, if you are truly set on sticking to 5000 words, I'd recommend focussing on one thing; either the shop, or Zena. No matter how you slice it, 5000 words isn't enough to fully flesh out more than one of these without making the quality of your content -forgive my language- absolutely shit. And even that would be difficult without cutting some serious corners. 5000 words is the bare minimum of words, and that includes submission for mere items, let alone a shop. So think carefully about what you want to do and how you want to do it.

ZeteZ

Nov 25, 2017
It is a good idea to start small (even though I did the exact opposite). However, if you are truly set on sticking to 5000 words, I'd recommend focussing on one thing; either the shop, or Zena. No matter how you slice it, 5000 words isn't enough to fully flesh out more than one of these without making the quality of your content -forgive my language- absolutely shit. And even that would be difficult without cutting some serious corners. 5000 words is the bare minimum of words, and that includes submission for mere items, let alone a shop. So think carefully about what you want to do and how you want to do it.

well 5000 now that you do state it that way does not seem enough. so thanks for the way you put it. i shall see how far i go. i may end up waking up ne day and see that i put down 20000 words. which dear god i'd which not my worst advisory to try and proof read that.

ZeteZ

Nov 25, 2017
okay wrote down everything for zena now working on the dip content. There will be a lot of smut. so i'm looking for anyone to help with that.

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Might first want to expand on how you coax Zena into letting you get intimate with him. Also, really look into Parcer. Considering you’ll need to write smut for both Male *and* femal3e, you’ll need it

ZeteZ

Nov 25, 2017
i'm a very busy zil. also made a copy of the doc, got someone working on the grammar side of things so we should be good on that front.

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Eyyyy, nice to see a good amount of progress coming along!

ZeteZ

Nov 25, 2017
Eyyyy, nice to see a good amount of progress coming along!
lots of work done. do you think i should add more side content as of now? cause right now i'm thinking of adding more content when i add lith. i think the lith content might clock in around 10-15 thousand words.

ZeteZ

Nov 25, 2017
work is near finalization, now all i need to do is figure out if it's good enough.