[Implemented] Xhelarfog - New species, TF, and NPC

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Mmm... Similar yet very different to something I'm working on now(talking about the goo + natural armour thing). Just an npc at current, no tf yet. No official thread yet either, waiting to be complete before their unveiling.

All in all it's looking great IMO. Wish I could draw my species for some extra clarification on their looks.

Can't remember, but how did that spider tf of yours go?

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Thanks Preacher!!!

And oh, that sounds cool! I'd love it if you'd send me a link once that's done =D
The concept of combining gel + armouring is pretty good imo, glad to know someone else thinks so too.

...Now that I think about it, I'm not sure I got a solid answer either way, maybe Fen forgot about it. I may resubmit at some point.

Reactions: Preacher

Vory

Jun 3, 2018
Isn't there eventually gonna be bothric a TF? Which would as far as I know be the equivalent to a spider TF

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Isn't there eventually gonna be bothric a TF? Which would as far as I know be the equivalent to a spider TF

Probably - but that's a little like saying we can't have a dog TF because we already have an Ausar one. Bothrioc don't do the whole Drider thing in a way I liked, so I wrote a Drider TF that does.
That's off topic for this thread though.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
We don't talk about the bug.
Too late. It is forever ingrained in our collective consciousness and memory. It is a tale that will be told to successive generations until the Long Night sets in for Humanity.

But seriously, congrats on getting this in.