[Submitted] Venus Pitcher TF

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Always loved plant stuff. Oddly enough arachnidian erotica as well despite being an arachnaphobe. It's a strange mental relationship, I know.

Anyways, good luck.

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
If i may inquire is there a possibility of adding a pre vine stalk naga tail transformation stage for legs? Specificly a bipedal human legs that are covered with vines and possibly flowers like a set of natural thigh high stockings. Im asking this cause both cerespin and the green bikini from Poe A event (the only 2 other plant tf options in the game) dont have any dedicated leg transformations while still having vine covered arms tf effects.

Here is a image of how it would look like.
RenX-568299-Rosny.jpg

Last edited:

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
No, I don't think it fits. You'd be better off getting someone to add it to Cerespirin, given that has arm TFs already.
By any chance do you know who was the original author for Cerespirin or should i ask the big Moo man himself on Discord?
The Wiki doesn't mention an author name.

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
See who wrote the scenes by using it in game, maybe? I don't remember off the top of my head.
It showed Nonesuch as the author in using the tf scene :(
Which is kinda bad cause None wants to finally wrap up the projects he does in this community and streak out doing a project by himself.

Last edited:

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
It showed Nonesuch as the author in using the tf scene :(
Which is kinda bad cause None wants to finally wrap up the projects he does in this community and streak out doing a project by himself.
Ask him. If not you'll have to comm someone else. Either way, this discussion doesn't fit in my thread anymore.