[Submitted] Velta, brown qt3.14 extraordinaire

F

Franks

...needs more scenes where you make her cry.

JHoUQjA.jpg

Tell me more.

Reactions: MarcoPolo121

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I could see her being the kind of person who gets off on throwing a tantrum, kind of spoiled-brat-sex. You tell her something she doesn't want to hear, out comes the waterworks and she's trying to rip your pants off.

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
With her being younger than Steele and her very pink bedroom, there could be a chance to tease her about both her choice in decor and your age difference which she may or may not be sensitive to? I dunno, I found her initial tantrum when your honest comment strikes her right in the insecurities to be adorable and it makes me want to tease her more.

Sir Scotch

May 31, 2017
height 5’11 or below: She takes a good look at you before shaking her head slowly. “Sorry, [pc.name]. You’re just not my type. We can still be friends, though - if you want, I mean.”
height 6’0 or above: “Weeelllll…” she purrs as she looks you up and down, “I’m sure I could fit you in, muscles.”

fl4wemwitpj01.jpg

All jokes aside, the doc looks really good. Love dark skinned athletic girls.

F

Franks

height 5’11 or below: She takes a good look at you before shaking her head slowly. “Sorry, [pc.name]. You’re just not my type. We can still be friends, though - if you want, I mean.”
height 6’0 or above: “Weeelllll…” she purrs as she looks you up and down, “I’m sure I could fit you in, muscles.”

fl4wemwitpj01.jpg

Completely on purpose.

With her being younger than Steele and her very pink bedroom, there could be a chance to tease her about both her choice in decor and your age difference which she may or may not be sensitive to? I dunno, I found her initial tantrum when your honest comment strikes her right in the insecurities to be adorable and it makes me want to tease her more.

That is something to consider later, whenever I get around to giving her an expac...

Reactions: MarcoPolo121

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I haven't fully read the document so I can't comment on grammar and such, but I do like the idea of a chocolate human woman to play around with.

Any chance of there being an exhibitionist scene at some point?

F

Franks

I haven't fully read the document so I can't comment on grammar and such, but I do like the idea of a chocolate human woman to play around with.

Any chance of there being an exhibitionist scene at some point?
I'm certainly not against the idea! Riya already has one, after all.

Robot_Jesus

Aug 29, 2015
Shes not gonna be mad at me for punching Riya right?? Cause if so she can catch the hands too.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I think if you punch Riya, Velta does the splits and punches you in the nuts, Johnny Cage style.

Reactions: Athena

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
Little disappointed there's no reference to ass size or whether its been pumped. Feels like these are thing she would comment on.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Yo where's the elves with glocks?

The fuck bro.