[Approved] Treatment variant: Faux

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Finally!!!

Do you mean Faux Cow though ? Iirc that's the actual name of the variant, bc it makes guys into "pseudo cows"

Suggestion: What do you think about adding the Bubble Butt perk to the Treatment effects? It doesn't mess up your butt size, just treats your butt as though its tone is always 0 and separate from the rest of the body <Don't read that I am a dummy that can't read

Edit: Also, out of curiosity, why did you make it increase looseness?

Reactions: Skom

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
Do you mean Faux Cow though ? Iirc that's the actual name of the variant, bc it makes guys into "pseudo cows"

Yup, but I'm avoiding the 'cow' word because it hurts my fragile masculine sensibilities lololol
I mean, I can be a complete butt slut and still be a boy, right?

Edit: Also, out of curiosity, why did you make it increase looseness?

Because it adds up to the sluttiness factor, but on second thought maybe some people would prefer to remain 'tight', so I think I'll remove the looseness thing.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Yup, but I'm avoiding the 'cow' word because it hurts my fragile masculine sensibilities lololol
I mean, I can be a complete butt slut and still be a boy, right?
Oh okay :) That's fair

Because it adds up to the sluttiness factor, but on second thought maybe some people would prefer to remain 'tight', so I think I'll remove the looseness thing.
Why not increase anal wetness instead? (be careful bc the scale is much smaller than the other traits though, I think 5 is like gushing lube 24/7)

ALSO!!! Only let other people comment on your google doc, not actually make edits! You never know when a douchebag's gonna mess up your doc!!!!

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Currently without save editing or cheats, anal wetness caps out at 7.75 using a combination of Easyfit, Omega Oil and ingesting Skin Clear.

Reactions: ShySquare and Skom

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
Replying to X Moore's comment:

I've mostly reused perks that already exist in the game because I feel like they cover the theme pretty well, no need to reinvent the wheel (and having more than one way to get aesthetic perks is a good thing). But yeah, I agree with you that the sheer number of perks was too much, so I've removed Autofellatio Queen and Treated Milk, which were optional but still were weighing down the document.

The unique perk of this variant is Breeding Slut: "Recover a bit of energy every time you get orally, anally or vaginally filled. Also slightly boosts your ass and hip tease attacks." It's useful in key ways that fit the theme, though I wouldn't be opposed to replacing the tease boost with some kind of "submissive pheromone", though I couldn't come up with a good enough idea for this. Suggestions are appreciated.

As for disadvantages, this variant ends up with 100 Libido by the end of the Treatment, plus the Easy perk, which makes you take 20% more lust damage in combat. So, all in all, I think it's balanced enough.

Reactions: ShySquare

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
Why not increase anal wetness instead?

That's not a bad idea, thanks :)

After thinking it through, I've decided to make it actually decrease looseness while increasing elasticity and wetness (up to wetness 2). Most people will probably prefer it this way.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I think the current version pushes the ass/bubble butt transformative too hard. Can it be toned down, to make it easier to avoid bubble butt (if so inclined). Also, perhaps add an antirequisite for buns of steel or ass slap patch.

To be frank, i really hate that "Easy" is on this. But, since there is no version of "treated readiness", there isn't a net loss of lust capacity, so take i'll the bad with the good.

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
I think the current version pushes the ass/bubble butt transformative too hard. Can it be toned down, to make it easier to avoid bubble butt (if so inclined). Also, perhaps add an antirequisite for buns of steel or ass slap patch.

To be frank, i really hate that "Easy" is on this. But, since there is no version of "treated readiness", there isn't a net loss of lust capacity, so take i'll the bad with the good.

Alright, I'll add a trigger chance to make the Bubble Butt avoidable. And good call on the antirequisite, it had totally slipped my mind, thanks!

As for Treated Readiness... I was going to use this perk, but I don't like that it boosts your cum production like crazy (about 1000 ml) even though nothing in the description warns you about that. And in my opinion the Easy perk kinda fits better thematically.

Last edited:

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
Just so you know this probably won't be accepted due to how Fen wants to write his own variant in the future. It's a good idea to get the ball rolling, but it's safe to not expect much out of your submission.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Just so you know this probably won't be accepted due to how Fen wants to write his own variant in the future. It's a good idea to get the ball rolling, but it's safe to not expect much out of your submission.
Still worth doing until Fen says whether it's okay or not, imho

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Skom

Oct 10, 2017

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not too emotionally invested in this project so it's not a very big deal if it's rejected for that reason. Still, considering how busy Fen always is, I think there's a decent chance he might be glad that someone is willing to take it out of the ever-growing backlog.

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks guys, I'm so glad this project worked out! :catte:

And a big thank you to everyone who shared their inputs, it was a great help : )

(If anyone still has any suggestions, now is the last chance, because Friday I'll start coding it)

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
because Friday I'll start coding it
If you do, I highly recommend matching the code in treatment.as if you can. That way the consistency will match and it will be less of a headache to sort through when bug fixing. Otherwise, instead of coding it yourself, just let me know when the text is ready and I'll try to to get it coded as soon as I am able to.

As far as the new mechanics, the "Innocent Allure" perk is doable, but I am iffy about it since it has more benefits attached to it than drawbacks. Combat-oriented perks that are derived outside of the character class (especially through transformations), should probably not have a dramatic upper hand in combat. I'm not sure what to suggest for re-balancing it though. Cosmetic and non-combat perks usually are fine however since they will not dictate the combat gameplay meta.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
As far as the new mechanics, the "Innocent Allure" perk is doable, but I am iffy about it since it has more benefits attached to it than drawbacks. Combat-oriented perks that are derived outside of the character class (especially through transformations), should probably not have a dramatic upper hand in combat. I'm not sure what to suggest for re-balancing it though. Cosmetic and non-combat perks usually are fine however since they will not dictate the combat gameplay meta.
This argument certainly has merit, but it should also be noted that the Treatment operates under it's own parameters. I believe OP did a fair job by using inhuman desire and easy, which is comparable but also contrasts existing treatment paths.

Reactions: Athena

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I would say add a scene to ass-slap that can remove bubble butt (maybe talk with Foxxling about it). Additionally, consider having innocent allure require permacute.

A

Athena

Perhaps it should come with a penalty to physique gain, or a temporary defense penalty when teasing? Since it offers a boost to evasion, I should think it would work better for smugglers, anyways, so it would add some risk vs. reward.

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
As far as the new mechanics, the "Innocent Allure" perk is doable, but I am iffy about it since it has more benefits attached to it than drawbacks.

I was worried about that too, but my main argument in favor of the current mechanics is that, by comparison, the Bull variant gives you pheromone cloud (which is far more potent) while having fewer disadvantages than the Faux Cow variant. Innocent Allure is going to give a smaller bonus (we're talking about +5 sexiness and +5% evasion, at most) than pheromone cloud. Fen seems to be okay with how the perk is now, after we made some changes from the first version, so I guess it should be fine?

You could argue that people are now able to get pheromones outside the Treatment, but if they are willing to go that far to stack bonuses, I guess they are going to break the game balance anyway, no matter what we do. So I much prefer to give people everything they need in one neat package, so they can feel their character is 'complete' without having to go stacking perks from too many different sources.

If you do, I highly recommend matching the code in treatment.as if you can.

That's precisely what I intend to do. I want to have this finished by Sunday, if everything goes well, and then pass you guys the files so you can do the merges in an appropriate way, since I don't have git setup at the moment (and would have to re-learn it anyway). But I really appreciate the offer, if I run into any problems I'll send a cry for help : )

Last edited:

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
I would say add a scene to ass-slap that can remove bubble butt (maybe talk with Foxxling about it). Additionally, consider having innocent allure require permacute.

Hmmm... If someone really doesn't want the bubble butt, they can just slap a patch until the treatment is over, and that's it. Worst case scenario, they can save & reload as many times as needed to avoid triggering the specific transformation that would give them bubble butt.

Honestly, I think coding the bubble butt removal into Ass Slap Patch is a separate feature that should exist regardless of this treatment variant, so I suppose it would be wiser to ask Foxxling about it. EDIT: Ass Slap Patch already has 50% chance to remove bubble butt.

As for Innocent Allure requiring Perma-cute... Yeah, that does make sense. I'll weigh the merits and drawbacks.

Perhaps it should come with a penalty to physique gain, or a temporary defense penalty when teasing? Since it offers a boost to evasion, I should think it would work better for smugglers, anyways, so it would add some risk vs. reward.

That's an interesting idea. I'll crunch the numbers and think about it.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Fen seems to be okay with how the perk is now, after we made some changes from the first version, so I guess it should be fine?
If so, then that is fine. I just thought I'd bring it up since I have a feeling it may change over time, especially if it becomes over powered, but I could be wrong of course. However, I can tell that this perk will have some per-use limitations--as in the perk's effects will most likely fail for opponents that are lust immune, stun immune, or otherwise disables the ability to flee (if trying to use it to flee from combat) so that could be a good enough balance for it. You don't have to change it right away though and it can still be implemented as you have it outlined.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
I don't think we're really allowed to talk about what perks are OP as long as painslut still exists. Just tested it, I'm still able to beat Lash without shields or specials.

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
As for Innocent Allure requiring Perma-cute... Yeah, that does make sense. I'll weigh the merits and drawbacks.
Please don't. Innocent Allure seems (to me) to be perfect for twink/ trapish characters while Perma-cute locks masculinity to max effectively blocking the PC from accessing any of the trap or twink specific scenes.

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
Please don't. Innocent Allure seems (to me) to be perfect for twink/ trapish characters while Perma-cute locks masculinity to max effectively blocking the PC from accessing any of the trap or twink specific scenes.

In my understanding, Perma-cute doesn't lock masculinity, it only sets how your face is described in the appearance tab, without actually changing any numbers. I've just tested a character with perma-cute and 100% femininity (= 0% masculinity), and the perk isn't causing any change to the bar.

However, if you say perma-cute locks some trappish scenes (and this may be true because there are scenes that do check for specific perks), then I'd rather be on the safe side and keep Innocent Allure without the perma-cute prerequisite.

By the way, you can lose perma-cute by taking 5+ doses of estrobloom.