[Submitted] Tira's Tales: Codex Entry + Encounters

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Tira's Tales <- Click here, buds. :toot:

Hey guys. Whilst I focus in on working on Ninian and bumping out his sex scenes (at the time of posting this, the PC finally has the little twink WRAPPED ON THEIR COCK), I figured it would finally be about time to show off one of the side projects I've been doing sparingly. In particular, this one is related to one of the Gods of CoC2.

This document outlines lore, some appearance, and a (garbage) song/poem/tale. Oh, and random events. Essentially, this document is built to create a lore baseline for one of the Gods that will get expanded in the future (in particular the mercenary captain Leofric is an ex-Paladin of Tira). I know that there's talk of the others receiving work soon, but I won't spoil them.

This document's original intent and the general direction of the document was written by me, but a heavy editing session by @SoAndSo definitely makes this partially his work. The type of work this was to me essentially made this RIDDLED with problems in earlier drafts, but a lot of it was re-typed/deleted/suggested fixed by Sose. It's only because of that editing spree that I feel confident enough for a public showing and editorial run for you forum dwellers.

Enjoy. I'm likely going to be officially submitting this in a few days, since it's meant to be rather small-scale and seems relatively where I'm wanting it for the time being. I'm off to (at the time of writing this) fuck a pixie into the shape of the PC's cock. :ghost::gizz:

Edit: Fixed the link. Whoops.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghostly.winter

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Ended the edit phase and advanced it to submitted. Nuffin much to see here, buds.