[WIP]The Huline: Totally Not Space Kitsune(Race + NPC ideas) /Hichiko's Back For Real Now Edition

Should I add Hachitide in future content?

• Yes as a tsundere follower

Votes: 54 78.3%
  • Yes as a tsundere NPC

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • No, kicking her confused ass was enough

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
So good news, bad news.

Good news: I got more of Hachitide's document done

Bad news: I'm not updated the existing doc as the Huline thing's a no-go. Fenoxo got back to me and basically told me what I knew for a while: The stuff I wrote when I started isn't up to snuff. So I'm going back to the beginning and starting over again. Doesn't mean I'm taking all the documents down, but I'm going to give them a major overhaul. Don't know how long it will take, but I'll get it done.

I'd be lying if I said I was okay with this, but it's the only way I'll improve so yeah...

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
So long ago (feels like ages, that old forum site :p) you started as, if I recall or my perception failed me, a relatively new writer. You've expanded, gathered critique, and have some experience now. This is but another step for you to take, one you most certainly can, to being better than you are now and were. I'd wish good luck, but I doubt you need it with how dedicated you are.

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
I could write some long winded excuse about college courses and work and family death and all that usual nonsense, but you've heard it a dozen times before from people far better than me so I won't go into detail.

To summarize, I'm finally done, graduated, looking for a job, and finished mourning. As such, I now have a lot of free time to deliberate over fixing the Huline stuff. That however is what troubles me. I spent months writing, re-weriting, re-re-writing, and then scrapping changes to the documents because I didn't think it came out smoothly. Even now, I've settled on just rewriting portions of the document rather than starting from scratch, but I'm not sure it's good enough. I might even just commission someone to write the Huline pitching scenes as I just can't nail down sex from the catching perspective.

I dunno. So yeah, not dead, not gone, not abandoned. Sorry for the long ass hiatus. I updated the changelog to show what I've done.

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Just realized I forgot to move the new content in my draft documents to the public one.

Oops.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Hah! Back from the brink, and better than ever! Can't wait to see what you have in store, man!

Last edited:

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Oh shit your back?! It is time to rejoice!:toot:

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
How can i have faith when cool projects are left almost finished only for the writer to quit it?