[WIP]The Huline: Totally Not Space Kitsune(Race + NPC ideas) /Hichiko's Back For Real Now Edition

Should I add Hachitide in future content?

• Yes as a tsundere follower

Votes: 54 78.3%
  • Yes as a tsundere NPC

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • No, kicking her confused ass was enough

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I just want to say that I am very impressed with how this character and everything surrounding her has grown and really look forward to her being in the game. She hits a lot of my hot points: Smart, sexy, baby rabies, good with tech, and I'll admit I have a thing for hot fox girls. Plus there's lots of sappy romance that tickles my hopeless romantic nature.

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Things are winding down again so I was able to collect all the snippets I managed to do in between breaks and made the Symbiotry doc.  I'm gonna finish this...eventually.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Things are winding down again so I was able to collect all the snippets I managed to do in between breaks and made the Symbiotry doc.  I'm gonna finish this...eventually.

Hurrah and Huzzah! Thanks for keeping up with this.

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
I bet you thought I dropped this.  Nah, I didn't.  I'm just tied up in a lot of other projects, mostly software development, where I learned the joys of crunch time. 

3 months is still a long time, but like I said, I intend to finish this one.  I've abandoned too many other projects already.  Even if it's only a sentence a day, I'm finishing this fucker!

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I bet you thought I dropped this.  Nah, I didn't.  I'm just tied up in a lot of other projects, mostly software development, where I learned the joys of crunch time. 

3 months is still a long time, but like I said, I intend to finish this one.  I've abandoned too many other projects already.  Even if it's only a sentence a day, I'm finishing this fucker!

Glad to hear one of my fav non-dev projects is still in the works, can't blame you for being busy at all and good luck on your other work. Is this just a general reassurance posting or have you been able to jab at the project a bit?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
If you haven't done so already, you might want to take a look at Etis' Foxfire item since it has already made it into the code for future build.

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
If you haven't done so already, you might want to take a look at Etis' Foxfire item since it has already made it into the code for future build.

Yeah I think I'm safe.  That one is full kitsune TF.  This is more Star-Trek-y human aliens that aren't actually human because of some extra doohickeys on their heads.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

There are only two intersections - ears and eyes. Head-tails would need something different, and all other parts are described as totally human-like.

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Glad to hear one of my fav non-dev projects is still in the works, can't blame you for being busy at all and good luck on your other work. Is this just a general reassurance posting or have you been able to jab at the project a bit?

Yeah, the changelog on the front page has what I managed to put in.  Hopefully I can get more in during this lull between jobs.

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
So after adding the last sex scene, and going over the document, and generally fucking around, Ame's document is finally finished.  At least I think it is.  Not sure if there is anything else to add.  Either way, it feels great.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
So after adding the last sex scene, and going over the document, and generally fucking around, Ame's document is finally finished.  At least I think it is.  Not sure if there is anything else to add.  Either way, it feels great.

So the brother is done huh? Glad to hear more progress has been made. Can't really offer much input on Ame as he really isn't a character that hits a lot of my turn ons but he's well written and seems like he'd be awesome for those that are into his stuff.

Any potential progress on the main event or was it just Ame for the nonce?

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
I'm working on fleshing out the Symbiotry before I finish up Hichiko's main doc, trying to figure out what goes on her main page and what I can put on her Joining the Crew page.  I'll update when I have something decent sized.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I'm working on fleshing out the Symbiotry before I finish up Hichiko's main doc, trying to figure out what goes on her main page and what I can put on her Joining the Crew page.  I'll update when I have something decent sized.

Cool, the Symbiotry is definitely going to be fun and I can see why it'd be important to finish that first that way you can focus on the big cheese as it were. Makes sense to set aside the separating of the doc content for later though, as that can be tricky. Good luck and no pressure, just lots of support. 

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Well I'm on the road again, so that means internet has been choppy at best.  I'm currently in an area where the download speed isn't as slow as a slug with crutches so I decided to let you guys know I got some more stuff done.

Hichiko's dialog while in the crew has been updated, as well as a bad end, and some random event triggers.  Also added some stuff to the Symbiotry to make it more 'alive', while I work on the actualy orgy scene.  That's gonna be a toughy as it will involve sexings with Hichiko and her mom.

I'm running out of ways to say 'And then they fucked'...

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Well I'm on the road again, so that means internet has been choppy at best.  I'm currently in an area where the download speed isn't as slow as a slug with crutches so I decided to let you guys know I got some more stuff done.

Hichiko's dialog while in the crew has been updated, as well as a bad end, and some random event triggers.  Also added some stuff to the Symbiotry to make it more 'alive', while I work on the actualy orgy scene.  That's gonna be a toughy as it will involve sexings with Hichiko and her mom.

Good luck on the road and thanks for the update. As for the last, I think the various pervs on here will have some ideas if you're running out :p

K

Krynh

I'm sure if asked, the other writers on here would be able to go you alternatives to that :)

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
4 months. I gotta say i wasn't planning on it taking that long to update. Fuck. <Insert bullshit reasons for delays here>

aipKhWZ.png

On the plus side though, I think I'm nearly done with the documents. Just need to add a few more stuff to the Symbiotry and I can call it done. Now whether or not it's accepted is something else entirely but hey, one thing at a time.

Also now that I think of it, should I ask Anno's author for permission to have her in a threesome with Hichiko and the player? Until I know for sure, I'm just gonna omit the stuff I wrote for that.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Also now that I think of it, should I ask Anno's author for permission to have her in a threesome with Hichiko and the player? Until I know for sure, I'm just gonna omit the stuff I wrote for that.
Yeah, feel free to contact Savin about it.
Though, I'm pretty sure it is going to be approved, seeing how easily projects involving Anno and Syri gain approval.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Though, I'm pretty sure it is going to be approved, seeing how easily projects involving Anno and Syri gain approval.

As long as you do them right (see absolute loathing for the CoC mod Savin has.)

But I agree, overall I really think your stuff has a good shot of being included in game, it adds a solidly built race, good background and history, slow but steady connection with the characters involved, a decent quest and plenty of loot. What's not to like?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

I'll be honest, I got a PM from OP asking for permission, and I pretty much immediately wrote "Sure, go for it." Then paused over the [Send] button, looked at the document link, and only then said "Wait, who the fuck is this???"

Hence my arrival here. Then I saw the term "baby rabies" first thing and laughed hard enough that my dog got spooped. That's the best.

Anyway I guess I'll read this when I get back from my two-week bender vacation.

Reactions: argenten

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
That's why I like cats, half the time they'll just look at you like "Really human? Have you no hope of showing dignity?" and the other they'll get gloriously poofy-tailed :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin has a dog? Gross. Keep it fantasy, bro.

Reactions: MistyBirb

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Can you rewrite the codex? Going between it and the NPCs you've written, there is a noticeable gap in quality.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Hey welcome back, glad to see this project ain't ded yet. This game really needs more short ittybittytitty characters which is why I hold out hope some writers will get that content written or otherwise finish content :catte:

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
This is great, really. I'm looking forward to seeing this implemented too, let alone the fact peeking at the docs helps formulating ideas for how to start up something like this. It only helps!

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, in the end? Good luck!

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Well I finally managed to get part of the Orgy section completed, and am currently working on general clean up. Hoping to get the Symbiotry done by the end of the month.

Anyway I guess I'll read this when I get back from my two-week bender vacation.

So Savin, do I have your blessings for using Anno then or what? I mean I know you gave the me the go ahead in PM, but I wanted to be sure when you finished reading my shit. If you are done that is.