[submitted] Tail Me More (a tail multiplier pill)

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
You left the doc name in Portuguese before submitting it.

King Kenya

Feb 25, 2020
Very useful idea. Two things, firstly, you misspelled ‘swallow’ as ‘shallow’, and secondly, you may want to prevent it multiplying tails where the idea just wouldn’t work, such as Gryvain or Naga tails. Apart from that, excellent, I was devastated when I lost the 10 vine tails I picked up as part of my Masque costume while trying to remove their parasite tag.

DragonCubes

Nov 8, 2019
Very useful idea. Two things, firstly, you misspelled ‘swallow’ as ‘shallow’, and secondly, you may want to prevent it multiplying tails where the idea just wouldn’t work, such as Gryvain or Naga tails. Apart from that, excellent, I was devastated when I lost the 10 vine tails I picked up as part of my Masque costume while trying to remove their parasite tag.

Thanks, King! I fixed the spelling mistake. As for Gryvain and Naga tails, the game label them as "legs" so I didn't bother to specify for them.

King Kenya

Feb 25, 2020
Thanks, King! I fixed the spelling mistake. As for Gryvain and Naga tails, the game label them as "legs" so I didn't bother to specify for them.

sorry, I didn’t mean Naga tails, they are legs, I meant Frostwyrm tails and Gryvain tails, which aren’t legs. Since it describes them as being as thick as the owners waist at the base, it wouldn’t really work to have multiple of them.

TheShepard256

sorry, I didn’t mean Naga tails, they are legs, I meant Frostwyrm tails and Gryvain tails, which aren’t legs. Since it describes them as being as thick as the owners waist at the base, it wouldn’t really work to have multiple of them.
Strictly speaking, it's already possible to have multiple gryvain tails; the DracoGuard TF that reduces tail count to 1 is separate to the TF that changes tail type to gryvain. That said, the Appearance screen doesn't match that and always describes gryvain tails in the singular. The weird thing is that frostwyrm tails are in the exact opposite situation; the Frostwyrm Ichor TF that reduces tail count to 1 is the same as the one that changes tail type, but the Appearance screen still accounts for the possibility of having multiple frostwyrm tails.

For reference, the tail types that the Appearance screen supports multiples of are: canine/doggie/lupine, korgonne, demonic, bovine, sheep, feline, lapine, vulpine, cuntsnake, red panda, raskvel, badger, vanae, ovir, cockvine, simii, tentacle, frostwyrm, xhelarfog, saurmorian and hyena. This is based on the current public source code which is months out of date and thus doesn't contain zaika tails, but with the existence of hydras I assume multiple zaika tails are also supported.
The ones where multiples aren't supported in the Appearance screen are: equine, drider/arachnid, bee, myr, shark/siren, lizan, avian, kangaroo, draconic, gryvain, kui-tan, deer, mouse, panda, frog and swine.