[Implemented] Some Items - armor pack got implemented

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Last edited:

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Bumping the thread because I've added a few items more - TamaniCorp Pregsuit, Xenogen Biosuit, Savicite-Heeled boots and some others.

I highly doubt the boots will get in because nagas can't wear them for obvious reasons, but...

Last edited:

King Kenya

Feb 25, 2020
I like the boots, they are VERY fun. You could write an Inessa scene of Steele demonstrating them with her like you do with the grav cuffs, that might make them go down better.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I’m so happy someone made hardlight hoops because I’ve wanted those ever since I saw them on the Creamy Bored Jumper (a.k.a. my pirate bunny gf~).

Also loving the idea of gear that can counter pregnancy and endowment debuffs, as well as the piercing that prevents face/ear tfs (those always drove me crazy when I use tf items >.>).

This is giving me some ideas about how to work concealing parasite tails/preventing removal/tfs.

Chaosstripe

Aug 8, 2020
I know it's already submitted, but you asked for a pun for the Emergency Climax Service. The simplest one is to add Superior to the front of it, so the acronym becomes SECS.

Reactions: Narmlet

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
These two got implemented recently and aren't big enough to deserve their own thread, so I guess I'll put them here:

Phoenix Shine Lipstick. Lewd warfare.

Armors. I can't believe these got in, given their effects. But apparently they only needed to get their stats adjusted.