[Implemented] Badger's Lab

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Silicone stuff is hot. Just going to straight up say it. Nym-Foe scenes were super hot, and I was sad that they were so short and only a single encounter.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfN3OBnCylE2EZxoqqsvVzLNQy1H-ZIb-eOB9zoChWE/edit?usp=drivesdk

This is a bit of expansion (heh heh) on the silicone stuff. Toward the end of the Pexiga quest, it is briefly mentioned that there is a huge container of silicone with an injector for easy filling. Why the heck can't we come back and use it?

Edit: I'm adding an addition to this. The ability to fix the bots and play with them... and the bimbo ball that Badger used to smarten up your pexiga. Currently in the works!

Edit: Done! Also renamed the project.

Last edited:

Bimbifier

Apr 14, 2016
Good stuff, but you may want to add a bit of interaction with Badger. Either her charging you (not necessarily with money) using up her silicone, or maybe deciding that she should give you a "hand" if you use the machine too much.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Good stuff, but you may want to add a bit of interaction with Badger. Either her charging you (not necessarily with money) using up her silicone, or maybe deciding that she should give you a "hand" if you use the machine too much.

Alright, I'll see what I can do. I mean, the player did just go through a hell of a lot for Badger, I had figured this would be the ultimate reward for the quest, aside from the Pexiga.

moobere

May 19, 2017
Alright, I'll see what I can do. I mean, the player did just go through a hell of a lot for Badger, I had figured this would be the ultimate reward for the quest, aside from the Pexiga.
I'll agree with the person above, I don't see badger just allowing some body too use her stuff free of charge.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
I'll agree with the person above, I don't see badger just allowing some body too use her stuff free of charge.

Not without making sure she can have some fun with it.

You COULD probably add a course of action that would result in a bad end, (for instance if you select "go crazy" as a bimbo) because much everything in her lab can do that.

(Also I did leave 2 small comments in a paragraph that didn't seem too coherent with Badger's way of thinking)

Reactions: Crablord

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Not without making sure she can have some fun with it.

You COULD probably add a course of action that would result in a bad end, (for instance if you select "go crazy" as a bimbo) because much everything in her lab can do that.

(Also I did leave 2 small comments in a paragraph that didn't seem too coherent with Badger's way of thinking)

That's using your noodle. I'll write a bad end for "going crazy" as a bimbo.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
a bad end for "going crazy"
por favor add a continue button afterwards :'(
bad ends have such great scenes and tfs its sad to not be able to continue after

EDIT:
i just read it
that makes sense to have as a bad end (and it was very well written) but i would love a reduced version, say one where you actually stop the machine as a bimbo.
after using it for longer than the non-bimbo option, just a choice between "press again" and "let go"

Last edited:

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
Bad ends involving over use should be involved.. And sense this is.. 'bio silicone' From what I remember of the content in the game. The question should be asked, do side reducing transformations actually get rid of this stuff? Should they?

Thief of Time

Feb 13, 2018
From what I was able to dig up, Nym-Foe's transformations work by raising "modifier" values for relevant parts, meaning that they raise the minimal values of said parts. Granted, there are some item s that go arround that, but that is likely due to old code not being updated to match.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
...good god

EDIT: it actually is in the game :eek:
i can finally start the silicon bimbo play through i've always wanted :')
congrats and thanks

Last edited:

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Though I'm curious if the go crazy just isn't coded yet or if you have to be a bimbo for it to be unlocked, but I think it'd be in that blank case right?

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Though I'm curious if the go crazy just isn't coded yet or if you have to be a bimbo for it to be unlocked, but I think it'd be in that blank case right?

I wonder as well. Also because it says you wrote the scene in the screenshot, when I believe I was the one that made the scene in the screenshot. I suppose we should have labeled who did which scene, because I just put "made my Natetheman223 and Kirorororo" in the submission forum. Since it's only the backer build at the moment, think you want to help me out in the google doc and label every scene with who did it?

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Oh, it's easy, I had to write/rewrite the "Look around" scene and the "Going Crazy" Scene, the rest you did and I just made small minor adjustments.