[Submitted] Side project: "Go fuck yourself", a masturbation scene.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
So, I was a bit bored today and I found out you can't fuck yourself in TiTS, you could in CoC, but here, you have the tentacle orgy, your tailcock, but you don't get to use your real cock. So I wrote this:

Self fucking
====================================================================================

Self fucking

Warning, might be hard to read. This document contains everything, that means there are a lots of variants mixed together, I added color coding to make it easier to read, but still...

====================================================================================

Edit: submitted

Last edited:

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Well, I've finished the basic document. Now it's time to review it and fix all the typos and grammar and shit, so, the boring stuff.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Just popping in to say how grateful I am that you're writing this.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Just popping in to say how grateful I am that you're writing this.

Remember that it might not get in-game at all. If the judges decide that the content is awful or that my English is terribad.

I'm still unsure about my English level. Do you guys understand me properly or do I say a lot of weird stuff? I'm also unsure about my content quality. Is it acceptable? or lame and cheesy?

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Honestly, your English is pretty much native speaker level. Content seems fine in the herm scene.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
its sad self preg might never be a thing, but this is nice