[Editors needed] Scales of Color: a scale color tf

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Pickmentation for scales with a few minor additional functions

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NqtHK7onyngwPGHxZugrps0fSFpiKxp3PiP_Rl0KqZg

Has a dormant scale recolor for scales users (will recolor to your scales shortly after gaining them).
And a few more accent markings option than pickmentation (blotch and swirls (vanae markings))

I might try to write an alter color option that slightly alters your current color.

29/10/19: Just finished the delayed scalecolor change scene
3/11/19: Finished the scale part just chitin left for base recolor

And rejected time to redo the entire thing.

Last edited:

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
maybe a stupid question but why not just "update" Pickmentation?

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Threw everything old into the dumpster and lit it on fire

Wrote a new simpler scene for recolor with a different intro depending on if the scene was started by taking a shot or by delayed scale color gain. And wrote a new scene for taking the tf without any compatible parts resulting in delayed color.

ExxWhy

Nov 9, 2021
Decided to procrastinate some more and skim through this. I'm not even going to touch the Technicolor mess that is the "Usage" section, but I did try to clean up some grammar, rework a couple clunky sentences, and add some other minor suggestions. All-in-all, this seems like a well thought out utilitarian item that would certainly make PC customization much smoother.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Decided to procrastinate some more and skim through this. I'm not even going to touch the Technicolor mess that is the "Usage" section, but I did try to clean up some grammar, rework a couple clunky sentences, and add some other minor suggestions. All-in-all, this seems like a well thought out utilitarian item that would certainly make PC customization much smoother.
Thank you they were reviewed and edited