[Implemented] Rainbow Cait Dream

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
I'm gonna say it for everyone that ending is a major blueball lol. But anyway in all seriousness I really like what you've written, it's extremely well done and paced quite nicely. I'm not best at writing or using parser's but from what I say everything looked to be in order. Really looking forward to seeing to see if this get's approved cuz it's just the type of funny yet sexy scene I enjoy.

Reactions: Alypia

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I'm gonna say it for everyone that ending is a major blueball lol. But anyway in all seriousness I really like what you've written, it's extremely well done and paced quite nicely. I'm not best at writing or using parser's but from what I say everything looked to be in order. Really looking forward to seeing to see if this get's approved cuz it's just the type of funny yet sexy scene I enjoy.
Thanks! And thank you for your editing suggestion, as well.

I genuinely wasn't sure whether to extend the sex scene into a full blown thing, or just get it started and leave the rest to imagination. I felt like the latter would be more appropriate for a dream sequence, especially since I feel like dreams probably shouldn't be too long, but I know that there are some short, tantalizing dreams and that there are some long, involved, and extra-creamy ones. I'm not a very experienced smut writer, so I erred on the side of caution...for now, at least. If I submit anything else, I'm sure I'll have to give up the goods, as it were.

Reactions: Zawarado

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Glad to have been able to help.

Don't worry it's understandable, for now just go at the pace you feel comfortable with and if it works out maybe you should think of making a part 2 to the dream or something. Not entirely sure how that'd work out mind you, but given you've already written something this amazing I certainly can't wait to see how you use it to improve on anything else you may work on.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
YOU GUYS

they put SOMETHING I WROTE into the game!!!

M3KjDdG.png

Last edited: