[Submitted] Raga of Matri (Space Oni tsundere)

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
I'm resurrecting an old event submission I put together a while back. 

Meet Raga. She's a 4'10" oni bruiser gal. She's petite and a little sensitive about it, but totally ready to kick anyone's ass.

She's aggressive, and assertive. She'll bro-out with the PC, but come at her int he right way, and she'll blush and get sensitive about it.

Fetishes:

• Petite 
  • Tomboy
  • tsundere 
  • guided blowjobs 
  • voyeur (watching her masturbate)

The document includes:

• Codex info on the nyomi, a race of space oni that developed on a resource-poor planet
  • Meetings, combat, and sex with Raga, the space oni
  • A new item: The Crush Crystal, which provides a temporary boost to shields.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12XVg3jsjqoyvYKQ4PueGDErmygTPfT0-omJ6-Gqps9M/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Ctrl + F "baka": 0 of 0

Hmm.

Harlan

Apr 26, 2016
Funny, I almost had completely the same idea: a junoesque yet strong-willed oni girl! Glad someone is actually writing something of similar sorts; though I'll continue to contemplate what (and when) I want to write something for Fen.  

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
someone else used powerful necromancer magics to revive the other thread so im here to revive this thread.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
someone else used powerful necromancer magics to revive the other thread so im here to revive this thread.

As much as I appreciate the effort and the appreciation, sadly, it's not to be. The original draft of her was dubbed too close to lolicon, so now the submission is permadead.

Reactions: Jongeedubs