[Accepted] Pole Dance, Tease Attack for Exhibitionists

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
I always felt it it was weird that exhibitionist Steele couldn't do a proper striptease during combat, so I decided to do something about it. Somehow during the process some leftover ideas I had for it plus other new ones ended up becoming something else that I felt was interesting, and I decided to give it a chance.

I began writing striptease this week, got stuck writing the attack scene, then I tried writing pole dance yesterday... and it's pretty much finished. Meanwhile I still have to come up with something decent for striptease's attack scene. Go figure.

Here are the docs:

Pole Dance

Striptease
(Rejected)

Update - Submitted

Update 2 - Rejected, fixing Pole Dance's issue before resubmitting it.

Update 3 - Resubmitted

Update 4 - Accepted

Last edited:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
As a lover of (most) things exhibitionism, I fucking love this idea

Though, I would like to note that the striptease disabling your armor is... Unfortunate, as that makes it very damaging to yourself to use. If you, like me, use a see-through or exposed item, this prevents you from gaining the sexyness rating from it, which paradoxally makes you *less* sexy by doing a striptease

Though on the other hand, if you're removing your armor, you *are* removing your armor, so... Maybe build in some kind of mechanic to deal with armor that is already exhibitionistic? Type, exposed-flagged armors don't need to be taken off, or something like that? That would fit with the intention of giving exhibitionists something that synergizes with what they're already doing

Reactions: Skom and Jongeedubs

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
As a lover of (most) things exhibitionism, I fucking love this idea

Though, I would like to note that the striptease disabling your armor is... Unfortunate, as that makes it very damaging to yourself to use. If you, like me, use a see-through or exposed item, this prevents you from gaining the sexyness rating from it, which paradoxally makes you *less* sexy by doing a striptease

Though on the other hand, if you're removing your armor, you *are* removing your armor, so... Maybe build in some kind of mechanic to deal with armor that is already exhibitionistic? Type, exposed-flagged armors don't need to be taken off, or something like that? That would fit with the intention of giving exhibitionists something that synergizes with what they're already doing

Duh, I forgot about the transparent flag.

Disabling your armor can be very damaging... or not. I'll explain:

What you're doing with striptease is trading the resistances and defense stats from your armor for a buff that gives sexiness, which can result in an increase or loss of sexiness (more on this below).

The way things work in TiTS, the resistances your armor provides only reduce the HP damage you take, they don't matter when your shield is up. Similarily, Defense only reduces the HP damage you take. Again, as long as your shield is up, it doesn't matter.
This means that doing a striptease when your shield is down is a really, really bad idea, but it can be useful in the right situation if you know what you're doing.

As I've said above, you can gain or lose sexiness when doing a striptease. It depends on the body parts that are visible (so transparent gear should work) after Steele removes his/her amor.

An example with numbers:

Steele is wearing two pieces of underwear that give +5 Sexiness each and an armor that gives another 10. Total Sexiness 20.

If his/her underwear doesn't have any transparent or expose ____ flags, the multiplier of the buff will be 0.5 (the lowest possible). This means that if he/she performs a striptease, his/her sexiness would be 5 + 5 (the underwear) + 0.5 * 10 (buff) = 15. He/She would lose sexiness.

On the other hand if his/her underwear has the right transparent or expose flags to hit the maximum multi (1.5), his/her sexiness would be: 5 + 5 + 1.5 * 10 = 25. He/She would gain sexiness. And there's the synergy.

I've explained in a more detailed way in the doc the way I want it to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Ooh, okay, yeah that does make sense. I was also not aware that armor only did its thing when the shield was gone

I'm totally on board with this idea, and really want to see it in-game! It would also make for a better way to get Ultra-Exhibitionist other than just fucking Flahne five hundred million times... You'd think that chick who walks in on us would learn to knock first, yeah?

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Got a reply from Fenoxo, sadly both were rejected. Striptease for being too complex to code and Pole Dance because the game doesn't identify weapon types. Between the two he showed more interest in having Pole Dance in the game. I'll see what I can do and resubmit it.

The way I see to solve the issue that the game doesn't track weapon types is to mirror the way the game recognizes bows. I've included in the google doc the code that needs to be added for it (hopefully I haven't missed anything). All that's left to do is to add a list of the pole weapons in the game to flag them accordingly, which leads to an interesting question: How long is the handle of a Jolthammer?

These are the weapons I have doubts:

Emmy's Jolthammer
Jolthammer
Rocket Hammer
Savicite Light Maul
Warhammer

I think that's all I can do.

I also made some edits to the doc while it was on the submission pile, if someone is interested.

Last edited:
A

Athena

Oh wow, you know, I always assumed the Rocket Hammer and Warhammer were 2-handed weapons, but the descriptions seem intentionally vague there. In the case of the Light Maul, the size of the head indicated that it logically must be a two handed weapon and probably has a long handle, since I think a rounded stone "about the size of a watermelon" would be pretty unwieldy if it had a handle that was more like that of a mace. That's also why I thought the rocket hammer had a long pole, especially since that's how it's depicted in nearly every other portrayal I've seen.

Just my thoughts, I was looking forward to pole-dancing, and the changes seem fine so far.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Oh wow, you know, I always assumed the Rocket Hammer and Warhammer were 2-handed weapons, but the descriptions seem intentionally vague there. In the case of the Light Maul, the size of the head indicated that it logically must be a two handed weapon and probably has a long handle, since I think a rounded stone "about the size of a watermelon" would be pretty unwieldy if it had a handle that was more like that of a mace. That's also why I thought the rocket hammer had a long pole, especially since that's how it's depicted in nearly every other portrayal I've seen.

Just my thoughts, I was looking forward to pole-dancing, and the changes seem fine so far.

I didn't know there were Rocket Hammers in other games.

Aurora sells it and I remembered you could ask her about the items she sells, she comments that it's too big for anyone in Tarkus to use it. Between this and its depiction in other games, I think it's pretty safe to assume it's a two handed weapon with a long handle.

This leaves the Warhammer and the Jolthammers left, who probably only their creator knows how they are.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
I asked Fenoxo about the Jolthammer and he told me that it'd be fun if short characters could poledance on it, so I've split the weapon list in two groups: weapons so long everybody can use and weapons only short characters can dance with.

I'll revise the doc again next week and then resubmit it.

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
you could do a bump and grind with rifle as a focus stand in for hip thrusts against length, neh?

Reactions: Athena

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
I asked Fenoxo about the Jolthammer and he told me that it'd be fun if short characters could poledance on it, so I've split the weapon list in two groups: weapons so long everybody can use and weapons only short characters can dance with.

I'll revise the doc again next week and then resubmit it.

Can I suggest that any female types or anything w/vagina that gets very very very wet (4-5 or more?) have a chance of getting a very personal shock from the jolt hammer in silly mode? stuns player/companion and enemies and lowers lust of PC by a bit or more too. (your cooch just took part of a jolt meant to stun and harm an enemy...thankfully the head was grounded...mostly.

Basically loss of a turn for everyone when that happens...
It also creates the dilemma of do you get back on the horse immediately or become hammer shy?

Reactions: Athena

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Can I suggest that any female types or anything w/vagina that gets very very very wet (4-5 or more?) have a chance of getting a very personal shock from the jolt hammer in silly mode? stuns player/companion and enemies and lowers lust of PC by a bit or more too. (your cooch just took part of a jolt meant to stun and harm an enemy...thankfully the head was grounded...mostly.

Basically loss of a turn for everyone when that happens...
It also creates the dilemma of do you get back on the horse immediately or become hammer shy?
Added (kinda) among several silly mode things.

I'll revise the doc again tomorrow (hopefully) and then resubmit it.

Reactions: TheDwarf

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Finally resubmitted.

I guess resubmitted docs go through the same process as the ones that are submitted the first time?