[Submitted] Pleasurebloom Transformative Item

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Hello!
After recently being inspired by @Zaku and his upcoming Vibrato Transformative I decided to ask permission to write a female equivalent transformative!
(Ask and ye shall receive - Thanks for permission!)

Enter Pleasurebloom! The Transformative from Joyco utilising similar tech to Estrobloom that refactors vaginal muscle to perform altered and minor contractions from recieving stimulation, replicating the effects of high end Onahole's!

document below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1umhQXgq5vJZc5SI1wJkkoCVGTXSnReFb6cVq1xjOl2A/edit?usp=sharing

Currently looking for feedback and suggestions, more to add myself so work will continue into the night!
Tagging and such is definately something I may have gotten wrong/confused about. I used @shadefalcon 's Muffstick @Zaku 's Vibrato and @Lashcharge 's Bumpy Road to help me along.
(and thanks to all these creatives for their work!)
Edit: I have also never used google doc's before, so if I messed anything up there please do tell!
Edit the second: Mostly re-worded the successful consumption text to make it flow better.
Edit the third: More re-wording and general editing, Thanks @Lashcharge for the suggestions!

Edit the fourth: Savin as been poked. This is terribly exciting! - Thank you to everyone who contributed and stopped by during the process.

Last edited:

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Fixed?
Edit: Actually fixed. Thanks.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I like the idea. Flavour wise, this reminds me of what a gabilani vagoo should be like.

Reactions: Candycane

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
That's something of what I was going for, im hoping it still adds a little flavour to gabilani vajajays whilst giving everyone else something similar.
Some personal notes, I feel like I'm using 'your' quite a bit.
I tried to vary my sexual lingo for lady parts. Does anything come off as awkward?

Last edited:

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
I like the looks of this, you did a good job. I'll take a closer look tonight once I'm back on my computer. :D

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
@Lashcharge , thanks for taking the time to explain some things to me and making lots of helpful comments/edits.

I will probably call it a day there and check in again tomorrow / monday.

@Lashcharge @Kesil @Zaku and anyone who stumbles upon this, Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
After some extra work and refining, I'm generally happy with the content of the product now (formatting and tagging might still be wrong but I would need someone to point that out to me).
I shall leave this as it stands until the end of the day (maybe later than that if anything glaringly awful is pointed out) and then submit.

Would there be any additional steps to submitting the document in addition to changing the threads title?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
After some extra work and refining, I'm generally happy with the content of the product now (formatting and tagging might still be wrong but I would need someone to point that out to me).
I shall leave this as it stands until the end of the day (maybe later than that if anything glaringly awful is pointed out) and then submit.

Would there be any additional steps to submitting the document in addition to changing the threads title?
Looks good to me :)
The norm is to PM Savin I believe.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Last minute check and a slight edit, I think its ready for deeper probing. Changing title to [Submitted] and sending Savin a polite poke.
587d1cb5298b91596d05980c5ccb35cdd3b40501cd0f615c061da9ab76cc9ea5.jpg

Last edited:

irioth

May 12, 2016
Very nice, an item to give genitals the best features of a gabilani pussy w/o all the other baggage of a gabilani TF. I very much want this item implemented.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
From time to time they rise...again to revive threads. ANd this one...this item I not even sure if it get ingame after all this months.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Looks like we've got ourself a necromancer here.

Oh don't worry, soon you'll see why I became a forum member.

To spare people the guesswork, I'm going to revive dead projects with the permission of their owners with the intent of finishing those that appeal to my interests. Since there is little that can turn me off, there'll be a lot. Just want to get at least one project of my own in before I do so.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Well since this got necro'd and some edits made I guess I'll come back and confirm them and give it another bump today.
Thanks for coming to take a look guys!

grave_digging.jpg

irioth

May 12, 2016
Looks like we've got ourself a necromancer here.

Well, I'm seriously interested in this item because it would help me settle my uncertainty whether mouthgina or gabilani pussy (in both cases with a generous helping of Skin Clean and Knot a Problem) is the best 'model'.