[Implemented] Paige, the Yoga Instructor

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
hey I've waited most of a year for her what a few months more?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I had an idea for an expansion pack for Paige yesterday, and I went ahead and put that through tonight. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it, though.

As an incentive for bringing Paige on as a crewmate, this expansion pack allows you to meet her in your ship's shower room if you perform yoga with her and then hit the shower sometime within the next twelve hours. Lots of fun showertime sex with everyone's favourite sexy teacher. You can check it out here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VXbRmo4rRdDJY2UsXaUDNB2sdMuLU9V6ilttTn_fM88/

What makes this expansion pack a kind of a no-sell for me is that it's literally copy-pasted content from Brooke, with some logic changes to account for the change in scene and scenario. I opened up Brooke's old document from back in 2013 and just ctrl+c'd ctrl+v'd that junk.
On the one hand, it's bonus content and everyone loves content. This would be a unique way to get Brooke's scenes from CoC, which not a lot of people encountered for one reason or another (they never played CoC; they didn't like or were unaware of the conditions to meet her; etc). Think of it as a rerelease or an HD remaster of a game you like.
On the other hand, this isn't new content, technically speaking. I could, and I should, write whole new scenes for Paige in the shower, and what I've done is lazy. It's good quantity - we're talking 12k words of fun times - but it's nonetheless minimal effort.

I might just go ahead and nix the whole thing. This took maybe an hour total to clean up and port for TiTS's parser, so it wouldn't be a huge loss. Mostly, I just got bored and fidgety while I waited for Paige's turn in the backlog and threw something together for peer review/suggestion/entertainment.

Reactions: Libelous

zelda_fan6284

I like Paige but there are some very minor things I don't like about Paige if I'm totally honest.

Also Paige reminds me of a C.O.C character just less reminded me of Brooke and reminds me more so of Cotton for me personally.

Plus wasn't a huge fan of Lane but enjoyed Brooke a lot I wish Brooke had more content though.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I like Paige but there are some very minor things I don't like about Paige if I'm totally honest.

Well, sock it to me! If they're minor enough I can probably still change them, and if not, I can at least keep whatever problems she had in mind for my next project.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
I was wondering if paige would have to deal with the black void for a expansion pack like maybe they kidnap her brother and she along with the pc has to go rescue him. Or do you have different expacs of a sexual nature if so i would like to hear them

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I really like it! Honestly TiT'S needs more shower scenes and this looks like a perfect fit with lost of options. Also I loved your work in CoC's with Brook by far my favorite char in the game. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Evil and Libelous

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Honestly TiT'S needs more shower scenes and this looks like a perfect fit with lost of options.

I hope I quote this right.
But YES!!! I wholeheartedly agree, TITS needs more shower scenes!!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I was wondering if paige would have to deal with the black void for a expansion pack like maybe they kidnap her brother and she along with the pc has to go rescue him. Or do you have different expacs of a sexual nature if so i would like to hear them

While I currently have some ideas for expansion packs, that's all they are right now: ideas. I have no plans or schedules to write any more, at least not until Paige is officially in. No point in making coding her even more unattractive.

Adding it a potential quest like that would be pretty interesting! Something a little more combat-oriented, to take advantage of the WMD that is Paige. It's a thought.
The only other ideas I have right now are maybe some content where she shares your bed on your ship (similar to Anno) and some threesomes with other characters, assuming I get the go-aheads from their respective writers.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Adding it a potential quest like that would be pretty interesting! Something a little more combat-oriented, to take advantage of the WMD that is Paige. It's a thought.
The only other ideas I have right now are maybe some content where she shares your bed on your ship (similar to Anno) and some threesomes with other characters, assuming I get the go-aheads from their respective writers.

Combat expac would be a good growth for her to see if she can fight with or without her eyes ect she, pc and maybe kiro surrounded by black void in a similar situation as before. Anyway can't wait for paige to be put in the game and do you have other characters in the works

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Combat expac would be a good growth for her to see if she can fight with or without her eyes ect she, pc and maybe kiro surrounded by black void in a similar situation as before. Anyway can't wait for paige to be put in the game and do you have other characters in the works

I have some ideas for new characters, but I don't want to give too many details and raise too much hype for concepts and not actual work. To be blunt, there's a chance I'll never get around to them - as much as I enjoyed writing them, Paige and Lane weren't exactly worth the energy I put into them, especially considering I'm not putting my name on them. Paige fucked me up pretty badly irl (lost a lot of sleep and sunlight, etc, although I'm definitely catching up on both now that she's done).

zelda_fan6284

Well, sock it to me! If they're minor enough I can probably still change them, and if not, I can at least keep whatever problems she had in mind for my next project.

Well here goes I'll try not to pull any punches, hopefully without being seen as being too mean not my intent.

As you might recall I mentioned Cotton from C.O.C (was a big clue) well a big reason why I like Cotton is the fact she is a horse-cocked hermaphrodite and I hugely love hermaphrodites especially if they are horse-cocked. I also loved the fact I could knock up Cotton and be knocked up by her as well.

Basically the main thing about Paige I don't like is her gender same was true of Brooke if I'm frankly honest, if Paige had an option to be a hermaphrodite and had pregnancy content like Cotton's that would be awesome and I feel it would help take her to the next level.

Also, if Lane had a hermaphrodite option I'd probably like her better too.

Those are my biggest thorns about Paige, Brooke, and Lane. I hope it helps.

I'm a huge lover of hermaphrodite related content. Anything else if not hermaphrodite related tends to be meh to me.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Well here goes I'll try not to pull any punches, hopefully without being seen as being too mean not my intent.

As you might recall I mentioned Cotton from C.O.C (was a big clue) well a big reason why I like Cotton is the fact she is a horse-cocked hermaphrodite and I hugely love hermaphrodites especially if they are horse-cocked. I also loved the fact I could knock up Cotton and be knocked up by her as well.

Basically the main thing about Paige I don't like is her gender same was true of Brooke if I'm frankly honest, if Paige had an option to be a hermaphrodite and had pregnancy content like Cotton's that would be awesome and I feel it would help take her to the next level.

Also, if Lane had a hermaphrodite option I'd probably like her better too.

I'm a huge lover of hermaphrodite related content. Anything else if not hermaphrodite related tends to be meh to me.
I'm pretty sure transformatives are off the table for Paige not sure about Lane though.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016

So you're not a fan just because I'm not doing herms? Haha, I was worried it was because of my writing or because of their personalities or something.

I'm fine with herms myself, and in fact I wouldn't mind writing one, but yeah, the option is off the table for Paige and Lane. A pregnancy expac for Paige is possible, but don't count on it just yet.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
So you're not a fan just because I'm not doing herms? Haha, I was worried it was because of my writing or because of their personalities or something.

I'm fine with herms myself, and in fact I wouldn't mind writing one, but yeah, the option is off the table for Paige and Lane. A pregnancy expac for Paige is possible, but don't count on it just yet.
I'm unfamiliar with lane, where do I encounter them?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Oh you mean that hypno thing, eh not really a fan.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
According to the front page, we're next on the docket of user-submitted content! But because of her scope, we're taking a backseat to employee content. Still, we've moved up much faster than I thought, so that's good.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hypno is the best, though.

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
I saw the front page today. Congratulations on striking fear into the heart of Fenoxo.

It seems that we'll be seeing Paige soon... ish.

Reactions: B

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
You had me at, "Samantha Wright." Fund the ever-living fuck outta this! Fund it now! *Throws credit cards at the screen*

Reactions: B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
And there you have it, Paige is in the game! It was a hell of a journey, from 15 months ago to today, but one of the largest projects in TiTS is finally implemented (and a lot sooner than I was expecting, to boot!). I hope everyone enjoys her and her radical new approach to having sex with a TiTS waifu!

Just because she's implemented, though, doesn't mean she's complete: there are still a few currently-hypothetical expansion packs in store. I'm in no hurry to get to them, and I'm sure neither is @Fenoxo, but rest assured, you'll see her again...

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Will we ever be able to sleep with her on the ship like Anno or Reaha?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Congratulations on Paige making it to the game, definitely a firm favourite now.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Liking Paige so far but it says I'm too big for her booty.

Does she check for multiple cocks? because I feel like 9.8 x 1.6 would be small enough