[Implemented] Paige, the Yoga Instructor

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
With that post out of the way, there's something I'd like to ask. I realize double-posting isn't consider kosher, but the topics are dissimilar enough that I wanted to draw attention to it with a separate post.

Across all three documents - her base document, her combat document, and her sex document - I've written 103,196 words about Paige, the Yoga Instructor (although that's including all comments, buttons, and duplicated content/paragraphs). This isn't me bragging, since I'm not confident Paige is TiTS biggest project and since a high word count isn't something to brag about; this is actually me about to ask for... leeway, I guess.

The last major content I need to write are the combat win/loss scenes, which I have a few ideas on and I'm more than willing to write. But I'm starting to get a little tired of this project. Don't get me wrong, I love writing her as much as I loved writing Brooke and Lane, but Paige is almost as large as both of them combined, and this is a lot of energy I'm using to write for a project I'm not willing to put my name on (nowhere else on the internet am I called B) for not much in return (besides your undying love and loyalty, of course). No, I'm not about to ask for money.

The point I'm trying to make is, I've already put some content aside to save for expansion packs, which I might not get to anytime soon. My big question is: how badly do we want to have the Taur sex scenes?
The biggest reason why I made Brooke a racist towards centaurs, excluding them from her content, is because I didn't want the headache of trying to write having sex with a horse in a shower stall. Paige has the same problem: I'm not looking forward to trying to write having sex with a horse or Leithan or whatever on a small single bed, which is why I said time and again that Taurs shouldn't expect many scenes and why I tried to exclude them altogether during Paige's first revision.
What I wanted to do instead was reach out to @Wsan to see if he could do them instead, since he has a long history of doing centaur sex scenes and he could probably handle them better than I could, but it looks like he hasn't logged in in a dog's age.

If we really want to have the scenes, I can still pen them in. I promised I'd do them, and if enough people either want them or want me to not pussy out, I'll do them. I just want to get done with Paige, and the last for-real scenes she has left are the combat sex scenes. Not doing some scenes I don't feel confident in doing would expedite that a little.

Last edited:

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
In my honest opinion, a project of this scale can really burn you out (especially with the recent amount of updates). I think you should hold off on the Taur content for later on since its complicated territory for you and that Paige is nearly complete.

I really do loved what you've created and would love to see Paige completed and being implemented in the game. Also for those who don't check the forums to explore and enjoy this amazing content you've created.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Ultimately it's up to you if you would like to put in the additional effort to accommodate taur scenes in your content, but you are in no way obligated to do so!

You could put a poll up and gauge interest through that to find out how many people might be interested. Taur specific scenes are pretty sparse, especially with biped characters.

Now, this is just from personal experience writing, and my opinion, but when I did my first character, I initially thought I could accommodate taurs, and my project is BIG itself. As I worked through it however, I found that adjusting a LOT of scenes to potentially fit taur content along with normal content was just too much work for a generally underdone PC body-type. You'd have to question, "Is it worth it for that much more effort for a generally underused body type to go out of my way to make sure I have all the variations that fit both bipeds and taurs?"

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Maybe it would have been a good idea to have the initial content and crewmember content in separate gdocs.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
What we always say here is to do whatever you want. If you don't want to write the scenes because it's a hassle then that's about as good a damn reason not to.

You said it yourself that Paige is burning you out. Do you really wanna risk pushing a little extra content out just to satisfy a small portion of the player base, and support a very underused body-type in general? Would it be worth changing and/or adding scenes to accommodate said extremely underused body-type. And not to mention, do you WANT to write it?

If you're burning out on her as is, I say it's best to leave the sex stuff 'un-taur supported', you don't HAVE to account for them if you don't want to, and you aren't forced to support the small playerbase that play them.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
@B I understand why and I feel for ya, but just because you don't think you'll do it now doesn't mean you should make taut content completely out of the question, like with Brooke. You may get a second wind or a burst of inspiration, or like you said earlier about @Wsan , someone else could make it for you.

Last edited:

Kirovreporting

Aug 28, 2015
I hold fast to the mantra "If you don't want to write it, it won't be worth reading." If you're burning out, take a break.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
This image speaks to me on several levels:

1igZHaG.jpg

I've finished her Fair Fight - Loss scenes and I'm chunking my way through her Fair Fight - Win scenes. Once those are done, I'm ready to say that Paige's base is completed.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Made a quick edit to Paige's sex document. Inspired by the comments in this thread and on a comment @Alabaster Chimes made earlier, I've added a [=Reenact=] button to Paige's sex scenes. This button plays a unique intro, then brings you back to the First Time sex menu, so you can have sex with Paige like it was your first time all over again. The only requirement is that Paige is a crewmate. Other than the unique intro, I haven't made any changes to the content or to the outro, so it might result in some minor inconsistencies, but we can cross that bridge later.

All of my characters - Brooke, Lane, and Paige - have sex scenes that are specifically supposed to play only the first time you do them, because, at least to me, the first time is supposed to be a sort of benchmark in your relationship, for good (Brooke, Paige) or bad (Lane). However, this gates a chunk of my content, and based on the comments in that other thread, not a lot of people appreciate having a sex scene that only plays once. So, here you go.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hello! My name is B, your overlord and progenitor of the titillating texts!

Here's a quick questionnaire for all of you. Do you:
  • Like Paige's character and/or content?
  • Enjoy fighting Paige, regardless if you win or lose?
  • Fantasize about your Steele fucking Paige hard and fast?
  • Fantasize about Paige fucking your Steele into the floor?
  • All of the above?
If you answered yes to any of the above, I have a present for you! If you answered no to all of them, then, uh...

Check out THIS SHIT:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15MAY6YYLf3ukthFKZNEx4i1wCfi1IUIfQ1dwkPoMR0s/edit#

I've updated Paige's sex document to include victory/loss scenes when you fight Paige. Combined, they make up 18,000 words and 35 pages worth of bumping-and-grinding, dom-and-sub content.
The Loss scenes, where Paige is on top and controls Steele, have no tree, but she, gracious in victory, give you the opportunity to decide how you want it: she'll either fuck your face, your crotch, or allow you to fuck her ass (it's not as much of a reward as you might think!). Because Paige is in control and doesn't allow the PC much in the way of freedoms and also because it would double the wordcount if I wrote them, the Loss scenes have no action trees and are your typical page-or-two-or-three of hardass Ausar on [pc.race] fuckin'.

The Win scenes, however, maintain the standard I've put into the rest of Paige's sex document. You can check out the action tree here: http://i.imgur.com/bUxVDtB.png It's the largest tree in the document (after the First Time, of course)! How you treat Paige in your victory over her is up to you: you can be gentle and supportive, congratulating her for being an obedient sub and kissing her for the fun of it, OR you can be rude and controlling, berating her oral skills and drilling her ass without lube. The Oral tree on both Win and Loss supports sexless PCs, too! There isn't much in the way of a middle ground, but if anyone complains that I'm honestly not writing enough content, I swear to God

Paige's base content is as complete as I'm going to make it. In some ways, I'm kind of disappointed because I cut a ton of content that I initially promised - Paige boning centaurs and having a fun threesome with Kiro - but, to be honest, I'm exhausted of her. It's time to think of something else for a little bit, even if that "something else" is just sitting on my ass and playing some videogames.

I'll wait until the weekend to submit to FenCo, so everyone can pitch their edits and suggestions in the document.

Troller

Jun 29, 2017
Ty for all your hardwork, love the character and her story arc. And i hope that one day (after a long rest ofc) you will be able to write an xpack for her.

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
"[Abandoned] [jk, she's done]"

I'm on a rollercoaster of emotion.

I look forward to meeting her in game.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I've submitted Paige to Fenoxo for review and approval - to his email, which, now that I'm looking around the site, he doesn't list anywhere and no thread or blogpost says where I should be submitting content to when they're done. Hopefully I didn't commit some faux pas.

Fingers crossed!

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
good god... I fear for Gedan's sanity when I looked at the both docs, my brain hurt trying to go through it. That is a lot of material.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
If that is the case, I am sure it will be coded in SoonTM
How do you get the TM thingy to look proper? I can't seem to figure it out.

While this forum does have superscript support, there's no BBCode™ for it.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
If that is the case, I am sure it will be coded in SoonTM
How do you get the TM thingy to look proper? I can't seem to figure it out.

If you're running Windows, search for something called a Character Map on your PC. It has every single character your font has; everything from ™ to things like Ω and © and §, to whatever ֍ is.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Indeeds! Also many cheers for going through Jesse. :negativeman:u to good

No problem man. I will try to get it finished within the next couple of days. Cause today is Canada Day I am going to be a bit busy with family stuff, so I may not be able to get to it today.

If you're running Windows, search for something called a Character Map on your PC. It has every single character your font has; everything from ™ to things like Ω and © and §, to whatever ֍ is.

Sweet, thanks!
But yeah, Soon™