[Submitted] Nymph plant TF

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
im looking forward to see a wyvern tf be added but was wondering like in tits could the horns be colored? (though wondering if later would you do a version with fairy wings as i adore fairy dragons if so id love to be able to color the wings different colors)

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I have finished the Nymph document. If you have any ideas or have something you think needs fixing then go ahead help yourself. If not I'll implement it soon and see how it works.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Ok, so, just skimming your document, I noticed some things. First, while having that table at the start of your doc is nice, you really should group your TF effects by body part and have headings that assist in that. Second, if you haven't already, I highly suggest looking over the parsers for CoC2, because there's all sorts of places where you could use them but haven't. While optional, both things save coders a huge amount of time and increase the speed at which this will get in if it's accepted. For reference, I highly suggest looking over Bubble's Human/Catfolk TFs, his harpy eggs, and GothPastel's BruteBeets. All three docs are great reference sources.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Hrmm? And where are these locations for parsers you say? You can comment in the docs if you have suggestions.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I put a few suggestions in there. I'll save any further ones for after you've done any reformatting.