[Submitted] New scene for Shelly

Apr 3, 2017
United Kingdom
Hello again.
Firstly i'd like to say i'm glad to be back. Lengthy downtime has been annoying and only recently has my IRL work schedule let up enough for me to give this scene a go.

A long time ago i made a poll, asking what simple scene add-ons people would like to see. (Original Post Here). While it only got a few responses, it was pretty clear what people wanted to see. Despite being ridiculously late, Here's what i have so far:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G3nNT020tLJtFcS7tiGPXtDXPtL_ehx-K9RSI8ZLFoQ/edit?usp=sharing

The scene involves Shelly getting into some scissoring action with the player, Eventually laying her eggs in them. It took a while to write as i wanted to cover as many player variations as possible. While i feel quite confident in what I've written, I'd love to see some feedback on the scene and would appreciate suggestions and comments.

Also, As I don't want to break any canon etc, I would like to ensure Shelly's original author as well as the devs are happy with the work before submitting the scene.

One final thing to note is i only know the basics of coding so have tried writing the scene's choreography to be easy to follow rather than be in the right coding language. Please excuse that issue as i would have no idea where to begin.

Anyway please enjoy and provide feedback as I'm eager to hear other's opinions on it.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Holy tonne of variables, Batman!

...also FYI, cum can't have an aphrodisiac flag, or flags at all, but cocks can.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Shelly's author here, all for it as long as the actual game people deem it something that can go in game. The only thing is that regretably some of the end stuff like the nyrean vicious cycle bit wouldnt happen. It's not the eggs themselves that cause multiplication when bathed in cum, its shelly's womb itself that creates the extra eggs because of her prototype treatment.

Apr 3, 2017
United Kingdom
Shelly's author here, all for it as long as the actual game people deem it something that can go in game. The only thing is that regretably some of the end stuff like the nyrean vicious cycle bit wouldnt happen. It's not the eggs themselves that cause multiplication when bathed in cum, its shelly's womb itself that creates the extra eggs because of her prototype treatment.

Cool, ill go ahead and tweak the end texts to reflect that.

Holy tonne of variables, Batman!

...also FYI, cum can't have an aphrodisiac flag, or flags at all, but cocks can.

I'll update the texts to reflect that, I was working off the TiTsED program for finding flags/variables as there's so many to account for. I wanted to make a scene that at least mentioned some of the more uncommon transformations for people who don't have much content for their chosen mutation.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I'll update the texts to reflect that, I was working off the TiTsED program for finding flags/variables as there's so many to account for. I wanted to make a scene that at least mentioned some of the more uncommon transformations for people who don't have much content for their chosen mutation.
That's fine. Just stick to the flags is possible in the editor, but don't burn yourself out on this trying to account for everything or the absurd sizes or numbers you can set un the editor.

Apr 3, 2017
United Kingdom
Cool, i think based on the tweaks implemented and nobody shooting down grammar etc, I think i can say the scene is ready for submission. As this is the first piece I've submitted, Is there anything i need to do to get the scene officially submitted?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I, for one, appreciate the colour coding co-ordination carried out here.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
Cool, i think based on the tweaks implemented and nobody shooting down grammar etc, I think i can say the scene is ready for submission. As this is the first piece I've submitted, Is there anything i need to do to get the scene officially submitted?
message fen or savin on this site with a link to the thread. though im sure there are other ways to submit

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Left you a couple of comments that ought to be addressed before actually submitting this...

Last edited:

Zarileigh

Jul 20, 2017
I absolutely love that scene. TiTs really needs some more girly fun. I prefer playing herms, but there is a recent lack of pure girl-girl scenes in the game to cover all the scenes with cocks involved, if I may say so.
All the cockstuff you wrote here is great too, but in my eyes it is just a additional extra.

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2017
United Kingdom
Left you a couple of comments that ought to be assrassed before actually submitting this...

thanks, both issues you highlighted are now fixed.

I absolutely love that scene. TiTs really needs some more girly fun. I prefer playing herms, but there is a recent lack of pure girl-girl scenes in the game to cover all the scenes with cocks involved, if I may say so.
All the cockstuff you wrote here is great too, but in my eyes it is just a additional extra.

glad you like it. i have to admit that there aren't many scenes for girl on girl action. Maybe if this scene is successful i'll go ahead and write more. I'm already thinking of writing for the Halloween contest.

Last edited:

Zarileigh

Jul 20, 2017
What I meant is the fact, that the egg-laying could perfectly stand for itself without any cock involved, the cock-scenes are pure extra fluff. Ans that is a really good thing.