[Submitted] Mousearella Cheese: A Mouse TF

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Out of curiosity, why did you write a mouse TF instead of a rodenian one?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
ear sex and boob preg
i will never understand why they have ear sex instead of nipple fucking
missed opportunity imo since the rabbit people already have ear fap scenes

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
You mean Raskvel? Those are more spess kobolds than buns anyways.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016

IMO, I can't even understand why they have such weird sexual stuff at all... Earfucking? Breast pregancy? I am not going to hate on peoples kinks, but when they are that obscure, could they please be confined to specific characters, rather than an entire species? Doing it to a species kinda severely reduces what other people can do with that species

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
theres only one character in this game that can do it anyway and she cannot be sexed

Well yeah, but her species in the codex is stated to have earsex and breast pregnancy, which means that nobody can really use that species without having to deal with that, which is probably a dealbreaker for many people. It would've been better to have the general species work more "normally", while that one individual does it the earsex/breast_pregnancy way, as that frees up the species to be used by other authors wihtout those problems

Anyhow, I'll stop now, this is not the topic for it. At either rate, I love the idea of a mouse TF, and the name for it is deliciously punny!

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
This TF also needs the mouse arms transformation and you should also decide will this TF change legs to plantigrade or digitgrade configuration and give your arms and legs mouse like paws.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'm really looking forward to being a mouse but I was wondering would you add a rare proc of a furred tail that if you have that you are called a dormouse (I really want to play as a dormouse after seeing one in irl) if not that's fine I'll still use the mouse tf ^^

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Do you reckon that Switzerland still exists in good ol' Terra? :p

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
necro but did this ever become a thing?

Should have with the latest patches. I rolled in a bunch of typo/grammar fixes, applied mouse checks to Urbolg at the very start, and they should be commenting on you as a mouse and/or if you're wearing their armor.

"Bloody rats, rootin' around for what they haven't earned, can't keep their shitestained paws t'emselves!" he curses, ears and tail flexing out the dissipating anger. You {bimboBro: breathily /kindMisch: softly /hard: bluntly} inquire as to what all that was about. {pcMouseOrRodenian: Urbolg glowers {down/up} at you with a scrutinizing expression, perhaps none too pleased that you look like one of them. For your part, you continue to look coy {while your mousey {ears/tail/ears and tail} wobble{s}}, and he quickly lets it go.}

The next step you take brings you into the sight of another group of mouse thieves, huddled together, furtive and vulnerable… Rats in a maze. Your approach startles them from their quiet nap. Shaking the sleepiness off, they hurriedly cut off your means of easy retreat before giving you the usual rundown. Crap.

/pcRatArmor: "Where'd you get that? You dress like us but you're definitely not {a mouse / in the gang}!" the rodenian waves her blue wristband around. /pcMouseEars: "Oh hey, are you… no, you're not in the gang! Nice try," the rodenian titters, her identifying bracelet catching your eye.}

Reactions: Athena and Crablord