[Accepted]More Items, by Z

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Another itempack by Zavos. Unlike Threads (which is accepted, & needing a coder), this is mainly a grab bag of random inspiration, fueled by the occasional playthrough. This has condensed from ideas that have potential sources already in-game, and could be coded with minimal effort.

I still have a few more ideas i want to try and write up before I submit, but this is a good place to start.

Google Doc

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I like the tranq rings for a totally self-serving reason, lol

At least I'm honest. :catte:

Reactions: Zavos

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I like the tranq rings for a totally self-serving reason, lol

At least I'm honest. :catte:
At least you're honest.

I really love the choker part. It would be very nice if it's described like one in the appearance description.
And may I ask why the Scrap Shield has a lesser electric weakness than other standard shield?
Because yin and yang. My primary concern when deciding stats for Scrap was to make it useful, without making it outright better than the alternative (Improvised Shield Generator). If i were to add any more electric weakness, any sort of distribution pretty much anywhere would make the Scrap Shield indisputably better.

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Really liking the addition of another balanced lower level force shield as well.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Bringing the furpocalypse, one unsuspecting customer at a time.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I like all of them, although I'm a bit confused as to the antigrav flag of the hl top.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I like all of them, although I'm a bit confused as to the antigrav flag of the hl top.

Pretty sure that's the same as the antigrav flag on the HL thong, HL jockstrap, and HL bra.. basically it means no matter how large the stuff inside gets, it'll be supported (pretty sure that prevents bad end by too large genitals? Not sure)

Reactions: Zavos and Foxxling

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
love the swim wear, great items Zev

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Added Trick Bracer, and submitted. It will probably be a few months before it is reviewed, so I might add more items as inspiration strikes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foxxling

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I’ve always wondered if Dr Badger and Dr Lash have other customers besides Captain Steele or if Steele is their only customer.
She says at one point that Steele is her only repeat customer.

A

Athena

Yeah, I have nothing to complain about. I want that Tri-Gun and Vibrolass, and I already have a save where that trick bracer would be perfect. Fur Up is something I've wanted since 2016, albeit without it involving an STD in a smut game. And a piercing that could reduce lust gain temporarily would be great for getting out of some sticky bad-end situations I've already gotten into in the past...

Also, I know you can get the Hammer Shield belt on Tarkus as a drop, but having something you can pick up between that and the Decent Shield is very welcome.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
That's very thoughtful of you, but I my question was more about mechanic-wise. What technique has been applied to the shield which help it lessen a common weakness that persist even on a militarily class shield?
The rask messed with it and got lucky.

Reactions: Athena and Zavos

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Added a few armors to the list.

Also I cleaned and polished things some. Hopefully the doc is easier to read now.

Sir Scotch

May 31, 2017
Sweet deal on the Oze Bodysuit. Stylish and functional, and balanced too. I personally think it could use some armor, maybe at the cost of shields to keep it even.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
T. Brace seems really powerful for what it gives to the player. It also seems really affordable because of that.

Given the evasion and shield bonuses it's going to be the de facto melee weapon for ranged users looking to min/max.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athena

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I've prepared code for most of the items and passed them onto one of the orange-names for implementation. With any luck, this will be implemented before next public patch.

The Tranq Rings and FurUp will need attentions of a much better coder than myself if they will ever see the light of day.