[Submitted] MMM Part 2: Lieutenant Jen

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hey everyone. No worries, Sugo's expack is still going to be happening. I've decided to go ahead and follow-up on the option that flows the best right now as I finish wrapping Ninian up. So I give to you my not male, totally female character, Lieutenant Jen.

Lieutenant Jenna(vieve) Galanis
The temporary commander and generally second-in-command of the Marked Merk Mercenaries, Lieutenant Jen is a cavalry soldier who rides into battle and fights using a spear. After hearing from her men and women that they've been getting beaten and challenged by someone in the field, she rides out and meets the PC and begins challenging them to for the sake of the mercenaries.
  • Slightly stronger combat encounter, hopefully where she might seem like a mini-boss within the MMM content.
  • 4 sex scenes if the PC beats her and chooses sex: Facefuck, Anal, FingerKissing, and TitFun.
  • 4 relax scenes if the PC wins and doesn't want sex, allowing them to learn about Jen, the mercenaries, her connection to the Commander, and about something unique she wears.
  • 2 random encounters; features a guest appearance from Boomer and a meeting between Ogrish and Jen.
  • A special scene that plays upon defeating Jen six times, foreshadowing the arrival and one of the triggers for Commander Leofric who will appear prominently in Part 3.
All of this content is the currently planned/guaranteed to make it in. Additional content could be added as I work/as it flows, but this content is a good baseline and should further enhance the player's experience when interacting with the mercenaries in the future. :toot:

Current State: Done - Submitted [Awaiting Review]

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Update time! :toot:

Jen / Part 2 is now Content Complete and is being moved into editing stage.
Initially, I had wanted to pack more random scenes in; however, after completing 2 of them I have decided this will be a secondary/side-project in the near future. 2 bonus random encounters ARE packaged together with Jen, however, so this should give some friendly mercenary air to hold everyone over for now. As I've already stated I plan for the mercenaries to come out in 4 parts, the additional scenes will release in Part 3, alongside Leofric.

This, to me, makes the most sense as the Leofric part of the document always came up smaller; it was always intended to only be a glimpse with Leofric becoming a much bigger investment target for the PC in Part 4 and additional packages that may come way down the road. I hope everyone out there understands this decision; Part 3 is also going to be significantly smaller by comparison to Jen, so I expect the addition of the random encounter scenes to it will turn it into a nice project.

Jen has been a whole ton of fun to work on; unlike my previous characters, her confidence and feelings for Leofric have set her into a different notch entirely; Ninian has concerns and is a very loner-esque pixie and Sugo is obviously the town bike. Players, I think, will hopefully find Jen to be an interesting move away; a woman who has earned and fought for her place and feels stuck in an obligation to her Commander and the many mercenaries. It was also during this that I realized I do intend to put a bigger emphasis into the character of Jen; she was never envisioned as a very deep figure but has easily come to me in recent days with a really simplistic but well-etched way of thinking and personality to her.

You'll also see mentions of the Mercenary homeland in this document; this is intentional but do not think there will ever be a time you visit their nation. I did this primarily to help world-build and explain a lot about the mercenaries, as well as set-up a new side-culture niche to fit the pseudo Adriatic aesthetics I've aimed for with the group. I will very likely be working to further flesh this sub-culture out. I'm currently still working on the actual codex itself, but it isn't very hard to write these suckers. So in the meantime, I'm calling Jen ready for editing and look forward to any comments and feedback over her document.

You know the drill; 1st Rough Draft is basically large, sweeping changes that don't fit consistency or need entire reworks-focused.

See you guys in a while with more news as Jen progresses.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Jen / Part 2's 1st Rough Draft stage is complete; moving to 2nd Rough Draft.
This will be a focus on finding frequent typos and ensuring parser correction.

The overall reception on Jen has been largely lacking in core/large issues, so there doesn't appear to be any rewriting necessary; going to be trying to crackdown on writing quality, maybe give an extension to a section or two to bring it better in-line with the overall quality I'm aiming for in her content. Should be relatively painless, but obviously tedious work.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Jen / Part 2's 1st Rough Draft stage is complete; moving to 2nd Rough Draft.
This will be a focus on finding frequent typos and ensuring parser correction.

The overall reception on Jen has been largely lacking in core/large issues, so there doesn't appear to be any rewriting necessary; going to be trying to crackdown on writing quality, maybe give an extension to a section or two to bring it better in-line with the overall quality I'm aiming for in her content. Should be relatively painless, but obviously tedious work.
Let me touch her pussy.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Jen / Part 2's 2nd Rough Draft stage is complete; moving to 3rd / Final Rough Draft.
This draft'll be focused on just some agonizing re-reads to find some slight tense errors and small spelling errors, repeated words... that sorta thing. Then we'll be good to submit, errybody. I did add a stint of taunts for Jen, but there's no guarantee on that even being accepted since bigger dogs could be like "Too much work, too little return". But it's there, for folks who want to feel chastised for RUNNING LIKE A LIL' BITCH from Jen.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Jen / Part 2's 3rd Rough Draft stage is complete; this is now Submitted.