[Submitted] Minotaur booze stash

bubblechaser

Dec 2, 2021
Texas
Hello, so I ran into a problem obtaining minoblood wine after defeating the guards at the undermountain

Wanted to write a little side room where the player can get some without having to grind through kitsune quests to access the other vendor who sells it.

Even if a khor'minos vendor sells it now or in the future, I still think this would make a nice addition.

Who esle defeated the guards and then was like "OH SHIT where do i buy minobloodwine now??"

I am submitting the stash itself. I have also written some "brint/brienne reactions" to any transformations that happen, but those are on hold for now. I'm not actually submitting that part because I have a suspicion that sort of thing is 1)not allowed (characters reactng to/witnessing transformation) and 2) people would prefer wsan to write it IF it was going to happen.

TL;DR
So I'm submitting a stash of minobooze in the undermountain with the prospect of a possible expansion where your minotaur companion comments about your changes as the two of you do shots together.