(Submitted)Milodan bad end(Very small project)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Are you not a Creator yet? What have you done so far? Make a thread for your stuff so I know what to worry about being finished.

F

Franks

Are you not a Creator yet? What have you done so far? Make a thread for your stuff so I know what to worry about being finished.
Just Riya so far and a minor expac with more sex scenes for her.

I don't really see a point in putting up a thread for myself until I have more than one thing in the game, lel.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
He will be Creators when Admis will fell like they want give him one. Seens ome people here that wrote well almost tons of stuff and not yet Creator rank and Creators that wrote one thing only.

That aside you may turlysoon think about making some thread for your work Franks.

Pichi

Mar 28, 2016
So you're saying I can (possibly) actually have my own Milodan husbando in game? Doesn't matter if it's a "bad end", I'm really happy! Thanks! :D

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Even Jerynn doesn't take that many procs. And she legally makes you her pet.

F

Franks

6 seems like too little. I think 8 would be more reasonable.
Nah, I agree with NS and NS. I just wasn't considering how obnoxiously grindy 12 procs would be. Would probably kill more than a few people's enjoyment of the milodan npc to have to spam it that many times for a bad end, tbh.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Most annoying part would be actually walking out into the tiles and finding one each time.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid
F

Franks

Well, that's why I fixed it!

Now my femPCs will only have to get knocked up six times before they can finally become the milodan fucktoys they were always meant to be.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Wait you have to get knocked up 6 times? Assuming you do it without pause that's 2 years, lol.

The Milodan is a very patient man. Unlike my friend in middle school, who "cheated" on his girlfriend because she wasn't ready to start kissing yet, lel.

F

Franks

Wait you have to get knocked up 6 times? Assuming you do it without pause that's 2 years, lol.

The Milodan is a very patient man. Unlike my friend in middle school, who "cheated" on his girlfriend because she wasn't ready to start kissing yet, lel.
lolno

My femPCs have very high fertility. I have about 10 kids with Sera per femPC. Pregnancy is my fave.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But high fertility will not shorten pregnancy times and devs in this game not wanna be it like in CoC that month maybe two and children pop up so PC cold go find next stud to fuck.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
But high fertility will not shorten pregnancy times and devs in this game not wanna be it like in CoC that month maybe two and children pop up so PC cold go find next stud to fuck.
There is the pregnancy speed modifier stat which can be increased up to 10 with Laquine Ears.

F

Franks

No, you're misreading. You do not have to get knocked up six times, you only have to lose six times. All I'm saying is my femPCs tend to have high fertility because I'm into that.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh well to loose 6 times and been prengant 6 times it's quite a bit difference. Now it won't be months but no more than day to get this bad end. Then I start to reconsider if 6 is not lil bit too small number... given we may be unlucky to run in them one after another even.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Do the warnings only occur exactly on the 2, 4, and 5 or would the 2 and 3 loss trigger the 2 warning for example?

Edit: I'm trying to learn the codebase so I'm trying my hand at implementing stuff. I implemented this and you can find it on my github if you want to try it out. I think github links are blocked.

Last edited: