[Submitted] Milkbarn-Girls Fivesome/Sixsome Blowjob

Alandir

Mar 16, 2022
I really enjoy the Khor'minos content so far and thus decided to write an additional scene for the Milkbarn-Girls.
The scene would require the champion to have a penis and balls and was written as an optional, random-chance event that could happen when the champion chooses to milk the girls at the barn.

The event in short is about the girls teaming up to ambush the champion all at once in the milking stall in order to 'milk' you dry for change. If Brienne is in the party and has had sex with the champion she chooses to join in.
There are some variations depending on cum volume and some smaller variations depending on cock size, ball size and whether or not you have multiple penises.

I would be glad for any and all comments on the quality before I officially submit.

Last edited:

Alandir

Mar 16, 2022
So basically a reverse from the TiTS new Texas milk barn. Ok interesting.
Now that you say that, you're right. It's basically the Brint situation in reverse with even more girls in there. Wasn't intended, though. I just liked the four girls so much that I wanted some more content for them and decided to write it myself. First I thought about writing an event where you meet Livie on her own somewhere in the city, but then I thought about adding mel into the mix and finally landed here.

Lone Wolf115

Now that you say that, you're right. It's basically the Brint situation in reverse with even more girls in there. Wasn't intended, though. I just liked the four girls so much that I wanted some more content for them and decided to write it myself. First I thought about writing an event where you meet Livie on her own somewhere in the city, but then I thought about adding mel into the mix and finally landed here.
It's a good idea don't let me discourage you.

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
I like the scene and would love to see it in-game. I think I spotted some typos though.
Cecillia, now naked, pushes you down unto the stool and the girls get to work.
onto
she springs to attention and quickly buried your [pc.cockhead] down her throat before she threatens to cough up your [pc.cum].
buries
Adel is still busy sucking your [pc.balls] from bellow,
below
while you grab start groping her pretty butt
'grab' seems out of place here.

You are such a [pc.cockRange 0 6 14 ||big|massive] stud.
While I don't know how the parser works, I guess that if pc.cockRange is 0 this would give two spaces between 'a' and 'stud'. In that case something like this might work better:
You are such a [pc.cockRange 0 6 14 ||big |massive ]stud.
There is a similar problem later in the same sentence:
pants Brienne while running her tongue over your [pc.ballSizeRange 0 3 6 9||big|massive|gigantic] balls

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Alandir

Mar 16, 2022
I like the scene and would love to see it in-game. I think I spotted some typos though.

onto

buries

below

'grab' seems out of place here.

While I don't know how the parser works, I guess that if pc.cockRange is 0 this would give two spaces between 'a' and 'stud'. In that case something like this might work better:

There is a similar problem later in the same sentence:
Thanks, that is very helpfull. Exspecially those parser ones, I completely missed those.
Were you not able to comment in the doc itself? I could swear, I enabled anonymous comments for people with the link.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
Thanks, that is very helpfull. Exspecially those parser ones, I completely missed those.
Were you not able to comment in the doc itself? I could swear, I enabled anonymous comments for people with the link.
Probably. I was unsure how that worked, so I replied here instead. Maybe I'll try that the next time.

Reactions: Alandir