[Submitted] Leyak - Floating Jellyfish Heads

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Hey all! Frog's being weird again! Here's a small Dhaal encounter with some floating jellyfish heads, the Leyak. They're ravenous for fluids, and only become sentient when they get fed.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JKlvhVUp3ppVyaKF1Huj4HpZZFB0QAmNHfal4Di2S4Y/edit?usp=sharing

If you lose to them, they might give you sloppy makeouts, suck you off, or eat you out. If you beat them, you decide!

There's also a VERY weird bad end for goo bodies who use their item drops.

It still needs some work, because I'm crap with combat, so if anyone can offer suggestions in terms of what numbers I should use for a Dhaal encounter, I'd super appreciate it.

Also, should I add win conditions for people without genitals?

(small concept sketch)

MPe88Lo.jpg

Updated Concept art:
Qq9lyOy.jpg

Last edited:

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
I like this because we are really lacking cnidarian-like aliens. I also love how you used outside lore into this. However, I don’t know about the current design. I think the lips are sort of throwing me off. But other than that I don’t know. These creatures look too pure for me to fuck or kill especially the shy looking one. I rather keep them as a pet than fuck them.

Also, should I add win conditions for people without genitals?

The more variants, the better.

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
It's entirely possible that I sketched them too cute. Maybe they need blank eyes to look a bit more unearthly.

Yeah, that’ll definitely work. It’ll give them a more extraterrestrial mysterious vibe.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Went through the document again, and thanks to some amazing feedback from Adjatha, I think this is close to being done. Updates:
  • Added combat information. (Minus numbers because I'm not sure what they're supposed to be)
  • Changed their physical appearance to three eyes (in a row across their faces) and two prehensile tongues. (I'll try to get a new sketch in to reflect this)
P.S. Thank you Adjatha for your help on this!

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Given the bad end induced by their item drop, shouldn't that mean that a goo player engaging in any of the after sex scenes win or lose should suffer a similarly disturbing fate? The item drop is just their stinger and their sex scenes involve coming into contact with said stingers...

With how the codex warning is phrased

• "WARNING! DANGEROUS CATALYTIC DETECTED! UNKNOWN GENETIC CONTAMINANT! CEASE ANY AND ALL CONTACT WITH CONTAMINANT!"

It doesn't seem like whether the stinger is still attached or not should make a difference. It would still be just as dangerous a genetic contaminant while still attached to the living leyak... You might want to tone down the severity of the warning message / make it clear that it takes more than just casual contact to induce the contamination.

Otherwise any sexual interaction whatsoever with a Leyak should logically induced a bad end for goo players.

Perhaps the bad end should be an overdose effect from multiple uses within too short a time frame rather just a one two knockout combo? IE establish that goo players have some leeway / tolerance to the contamination before it actually becomes dangerous. That way them engaging in the sex scenes without immediately suffering the bad end TF makes more sense.

Last edited:

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Otherwise any sexual interaction whatsoever with a Leyak should logically induced a bad end for goo players.

Perhaps the bad end should be an overdose effect from multiple uses within too short a time frame rather just a one two knockout combo? IE establish that goo players have some leeway / tolerance to the contamination before it actually becomes dangerous. That way them engaging in the sex scenes without immediately suffering the bad end TF makes more sense.

Good call! I've written in a stacking status effect for the leyak sting. (I'm sure Fen will love that.)

I liked your ideas and wrote in that Steele's nanobots help to reduce the effects of the leyak sting on goo bodies, but that too many in too short a time will trigger the bad end.

Additionally, I threw in that getting 3 stacks without a goo body will trigger a transformation as if the player took a dose of GaloMax. Don't know if that's gonna fly, but it would be a convenient way for people who want to purposefully trigger the bad end to get it (without having to hoard GaloMax).

Stacks expire after 4 hours, but sexing a leyak will result in increasing the stack. Stacks can be removed via V-Ko.

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Could you explain why does killing a leyak change your personality score while squashing a cunt snake doesn't?

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Good call! I've written in a stacking status effect for the leyak sting. (I'm sure Fen will love that.)

I liked your ideas and wrote in that Steele's nanobots help to reduce the effects of the leyak sting on goo bodies, but that too many in too short a time will trigger the bad end.

Additionally, I threw in that getting 3 stacks without a goo body will trigger a transformation as if the player took a dose of GaloMax. Don't know if that's gonna fly, but it would be a convenient way for people who want to purposefully trigger the bad end to get it (without having to hoard GaloMax).

Stacks expire after 4 hours, but sexing a leyak will result in increasing the stack. Stacks can be removed via V-Ko.

Cool, can't wait to see see these things in game. As a goo player they sound terrifying but hehe it's always neat see a truly alien species. Their fluctuating sapience kinda reminds me of the Raskvel tbh. It would be interesting if there eventually was a quest of some sort to uplift/ help them out by coming up with some sort of method that could stabilize their sapience to maintain at least a minimum level even on an empty stomach.

Heh the Camarilla would probably hate that...

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

TheShepard256

Could you explain why does killing a leyak change your personality score while squashing a cunt snake doesn't?
Probably because leyaks are parasapient, while cuntsnakes are non-sapient; killing something that's potentially an intelligent being, as opposed to something that's definitely not, fits a Hard personality better since people with Nice personalities are more likely to err on the side of 'they deserve the same rights as any other sapient'.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah a cunt snake at the end of the day is basically just an animal... But Leyaks according to their codex do have a culture, art, recorded history, ect. Tbh personally I'd say calling them only para sapient is bullshit. They straight up *are* sapient they just have an unfortunate disorder/condition that leaves them mentally impaired while hungry.

The only reason they're not considered sapient is cause of the Camarilla's legal efforts to prevent them from being recognized as legal persons with rights to a claim on their shared homeworld.

A

Athena

Wait, I distinctly remember killing Cunt Snakes changing alignment. If that's not the case, then I'm genuinely confused as to why we have the option to kill them at all, since it doesn't seem to do anything gameplay-wise.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016

I think everyone else covered this pretty well, but yeah, the idea would be that if you've read the codex, you're aware that these are creatures capable of sapience, so that making a conscious decision to kill them is at least tantamount to murder. And that would be reflected in a hardening of personality.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Thank you all for some awesome feedback on the leyak! I'm so happy with all of the enthusiasm and plot engagement you're giving them--it's super gratifying and makes me feel really validated in my forays into weird alien sex encounters.

Taking some feedback into consideration, I've reworked their design a little, and uploaded a new concept sketch to the original post to reflect this. For those of you who'd like to weigh in: nose bump or no nose bump? I'm leaning towards none to get more of an alien feel to them. I think they're about ready for submission, once submissions open up again.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I just read about the D&D Flumph so I immediately pictured those giving blowjobs... these are much better.
Hmm I dunno this seems like it could be an interesting BJ experience...
D118_Flumph.png

But yeah Leyaks are probably better...

Reactions: Frogapus

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
I just read about the D&D Flumph so I immediately pictured those giving blowjobs... these are much better.

If I could @ Fenoxo here, i would. I'm continually weirding him out with all of the strange stuff I do, and I see that flumph as an interesting challenge.

The origin of this project I would argue is actually a little weirder. I started with the Lovecraft "flying polyp" monster and decided to combine it with the Malay penanggalan and make it sexy.

Flying Polyp:
34812441c327b55bc398188d37ef5517.png
+ Penanggalan:
767cf56a08c9eefd86d6bc7ef509978058a7ac1f_00.jpg

= sexy???

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
If I could @ Fenoxo here, i would. I'm continually weirding him out with all of the strange stuff I do, and I see that flumph as an interesting challenge.

The origin of this project I would argue is actually a little weirder. I started with the Lovecraft "flying polyp" monster and decided to combine it with the Malay penanggalan and make it sexy.

Flying Polyp:
+ Penanggalan:

= sexy???
I'm getting the impression that you probably live by some mixture of these two sentiments...
716.jpg
4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731a (1).jpg

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015

Flying Polyp:
+ Penanggalan:

= sexy???

I just now ran into this image and it immediately reminded me of your Leyak submission. sample_94edc0b280b38b7e247e04c94b2f08cbc3b5999a.png

Reactions: Frogapus and ThasV

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
I just now ran into this image and it immediately reminded me of your Leyak submission. View attachment 15720

I really like this! And it was suggested to me that I put a few more scenes into this encounter before it gets in, so I decided to write this in. Feel free to chime in if you can think of other scenes you'd like to see for the leyaks.

For the Swarm! (Leyak wins Hypercock)

You stagger backward, the group swept out from your feet, leaving nothing but a rolling void. You hit the ground, or maybe a wall--it's very difficult to sort out dimensions at the moment, with leyak venom clouding your perceptions.

The one thing you're sure of is the fact that your massive {pc.cock} is rock-hard and throbbing. {Pc.clothes= "You hurriedly strip off your [PC.clothes], driven only by a hazy need for relief."} You fumble with your dick, but trying to manipulate your arms, much less your hands and fingers, through the cloud of psychedelic drugs is nigh impossible.

The world distorts in front of you, and you give up, whimpering as your turgid dick stiffens, rising {pc.cock length} into the air. You watch dreamily as a burst of living color circles your cock, trailing technicolor tendrils in a lazy spiral around your girthy tower.

It's the leyak. The thought bubbles up to the surface of your drugged-out brain, and you watch, bemused, as it alights on the head of your dick, pressing its jelly-like lips to your already-leaking tip. You gasp, bucking at the shock of pleasure that radiates down the length of your cock.

There's no warning as a jet of cum launches from the tip of your dick, spattering across the face of the leyak. It blinks, making a happy bubbling sound as it raises its tentacles to its face, scooping up your cum and shoveling your seed greedily into its mouth.

Meanwhile, you dick continues to leak a practical river of pre down its length. It might be the venom in your system, but you're pretty sure you're seeing movement at the corner of your vision. A moment later, you're pretty sure that your eyes have overloaded on venom, or there are a handful of new leyaks circling your towering cock.

It's impossible to count them, given the way that shapes are melting into each other right now, but you know you feel the lancing heat of at least three or four other kisses along the length of your {pc.cock}. You groan, gibbering at the sudden rush of pleasure and the nearly-painful hardness of your dick.

You hear several squeaking noises as the crowd of leyaks jostle each other, fighting for the opportunity to nurse more seed from you. A dozen tendrils wrap around your shaft, stinging you lovingly as they stroke you up and down. Between the touches, the lips, the constant influx of ecstasy-inducing venom, it's too much to take. You tense, then whimper as you feel the familiar tightening of your muscles before climax.

Except … climax doesn't quite seem to come. Instead, you feel the familiar pump of jizz down the length of your urethra, slower than it's ever been before. Each muscle contraction pushes a surge of cum down your length at a snail's pace, leaving you writhing in an exquisite agony, your moment of ejaculation stretched out for an eternity.

The leyaks grow more frenzied, eagerly slurping and licking at your slow-pour fountain, gobbling down your cum. Each one gets no more than a mouthful before it's pushed away by its fellows, leaving their translucent faces smeared with your jizz as they desperately kiss and gulp and suck at you.

You cry out, trapped in the sweet agony of your unending orgasm, shuddering while the flock of alien heads milk you with their venomous kisses. There's no way of knowing how long you lie there, head swimming with alien drugs, your towering cock serving as a feeding fountain for the leyaks. All there is is the terrible, glorious, unyielding pulse of your dick as you slowly feed the leyaks your seed.

When you finally finish, you're barely coherent enough to realize it. The leyaks seem to have wandered off, tangled in each other's tentacles as they bound off, wrestling with each other as they lick your cum from their cheeks. It takes an hour or so for all that leyak venom to wear off, and when it does, trickles of color still haunt your vision as you stagger to your feet.

Reactions: Malidica

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Two new loss scenes added. The above-mentioned hypercock scene, and a small-penis-humiliation scene.

Let me know if you have any ideas for more! I feel like it could probably use maybe another victory scene?

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
more friendly scenes like the one Malidica said would be nice, reading their codex I doubt many nice Steeles would deny the poor jellies from some juice, it would be nice if there was a vag variant for them as there are some non cock wielder Steeles out there

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
I presume that if cpt Steele is sexless they won't bother to attack (like sexbots on Tarkus) or will they attack regardless and then leave (if cpt ain't a goo and they got nothing to drain)?

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
How about a friendly cum shower from egregiously potent PC's? No venom, just jerking off and absolutely burying them in litres upon litres of cum? Could require knowing about their particular condition and needs from reading the codex entry.

Edit: to go further, split the attitude based on personality, with nice Steele's giving the clearly desperate jellies a helping hand, mischievous one's giving them what they want but be a dick about it and hard Steele's can deliberately focus on humiliating the poor things.

Love this idea! Fen suggested that they should have more win actions, since only two is kinda minimal for an enemy encounter. So working with your idea, I've added two and a half more win actions when defeating the leyak, both kind of conditional, but hopefully making for a more versatile encounter.

Now, if you beat the leyak, you have some additional options. If you're lactating, you can breastfeed the leyak. If you have massive cum production, you can bukakke the leyak, and potentially wait for a leyak feeding frenzy and completely lose your mind during it.

I presume that if cpt Steele is sexless they won't bother to attack (like sexbots on Tarkus) or will they attack regardless and then leave (if cpt ain't a goo and they got nothing to drain)?

They'll still attack because they can feed off your saliva which is one of the loss conditions. I should include a win condition for sexless PCs, though. I'll make some modifications to the face-sitting scene so that it can also work for sexless pcs who want a rimjob from alien heads.

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
Right now the fight is bugged, but I do have a suggestion... why not take the bug which lets you avoid the fights, and turn it into a swarming mechanic?

The PC can outpace the leyak to a point, but they grow in number the longer they don't fight them. Attraction can scale based on, being coated in fluids, being goo, the smell of bodily fluids dripping from arousal, etc... They'll stop swarming after the PC being indoors for so long, or after fighting them. The swarm effect could be on a timer too, so it doesn't happen so many hours after they beat the initial swarm, or hid for awhile.