[Rejected] InstaFap, social network for Bimbos and Bros

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Days ago I had this idea and finally decided to try to write it.

The original post:

Instafap: The battlefield where men and women fight to become alpha males and females, err, a highly popular social network site where bros and bimbos upload fapping selfies.

After joining Steele can take a selfie everytime he/she masturbates and upload it. Every photo has a "rating", and one or more associated tags. Steele's sexiness when the photo is taken is the "base" rating, then it's modified by other factors, usually related to the tags or the scene itself to get the "final" rating of the photo. Finally the total views of a photo depends on the rating, the number of followers Steele has and Steele's profile picture rating.

The amount of followers increase with the quantity of photos uploaded, the popularity of the photos Steele has uploaded this week and the rating of Steele's highest rated selfies of every tag.

Every week there are rankings for:

The users with the most followers.
The most viewed images among the ones that were uploaded this week. There's a ranking for every tag.

Users with the most followers can have contracts and get paid weekly. They need to upload a minimum amount of content every week to not lose it.
Users also get paid for each image that shows up in the "most viewed images of the week" rankings.
Users that perform well can also have a "partner", usually companies like JoyCo or Tamani Corp. They get weekly rewards from them, like discount coupons and sometimes even gifts, depending on their popularity.

After every week photo stats won't change anymore. That way we can keep track of just the "highest scores" instead of keeping the data of every selfie, which would spiral out of control easily.

On the website Steele can check his/her profile image and change it, how many followers he/she has, highest rated and most viewed pics of every tag and last week's rankings.

It's pretty much guaranteed that I've overlook lots of things because it's very different from... well everything else. On top of that it also needs input from the dev team to complete the ranking data, tag all the masturbation scenes and other things. All this means that its chances of ending up being in the game are low, so don't get your hopes up.

Last edited:

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Personally think that if you arent Bro or Bimbo, your Personality(mixed with your libido) type should determine what your selfie is.

Or just have a bunch of pre-set ones the more you rank up. I personally would love to have my Hard (and 100 Libido) PC to look equal menacing but equally sexy in her pic.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Personally think that if you arent Bro or Bimbo, your Personality(mixed with your libido) type should determine what your selfie is.

Or just have a bunch of pre-set ones the more you rank up. I personally would love to have my Hard (and 100 Libido) PC to look equal menacing but equally sexy in her pic.

I want to add some that require high libido, that's for sure.

Reactions: Alabaster Chimes

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
anything silicon related? it seems like it would fit
also surprised there isnt more for lips

P.S if you do decide to add in custom rewards for specific companies, maybe good outfits? perks or tfs?

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
anything silicon related? it seems like it would fit
also surprised there isnt more for lips

P.S if you do decide to add in custom rewards for specific companies, maybe good outfits? perks or tfs?
Silicon would fit, but I have no idea how it works.

I've ditched the halfassed previous reward system I had in mind and this is how it's going to work now:

When Steele has a partner, whenever the leaderboards are updated he/she'll earn some partner points depending on how well he/she has performed.
Every partner has a store with different items Steele can purchase with the points he/she earns. The higher the partner level, the more items will be available at the store.

So far I've looked after which items each company has made to have something to begin with.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
I've moved the new items to a separate doc, because things were getting a bit out of hand:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18SskujoEbaYrWQfmod-jkPk7plRY9JpyFm7BOsfyt40/edit?usp=sharing

They still have be adjusted.

One of them is a tanning lotion TF. I'm writing it because a) I think it fits the theme, b) J'ejune needs more items and I think it'd be something up their alley and c) Pickmentation is expensive. I've never written a TF before so a simple item like this is also a good starting point.

Since "just change skin color to tanned" is boring, I want to add a special procedure that triggers when Steele's body is covered with other fluids and the lotion gets mixed with them. I'm still undecided in what I'd like it to do.

I'm out of ideas for its name, so I'm open to suggestions.

I'd also like to add some chaps to the game, but so far I haven't come up with a good description for them.

Last edited:

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
You could just have the oil darken the shade of whatever color skin you have (being limited by whatever color options are already available I guess)

That could be complicated to code because some colors have complex names like glowing red, but nothing is lost for asking, so if it's doable, it'll be the alternate effect. If it can't be done it'll just change Steele's skin to a random dark color.

The new items are finished.
Now I have to complete the item list for every store, arrange the docs a bit and revise everything before submitting it.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
That could be complicated to code because some colors have complex names like glowing red, but nothing is lost for asking, so if it's doable, it'll be the alternate effect.
If someone could give me a list of all skin colors, I could sort them by color from lightest to darkest.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
If someone could give me a list of all skin colors, I could sort them by color from lightest to darkest.
There isn't a closed list of skin colors, new ones can be added anytime. This means that whenever a new color would be added it would break the item, so going one by one isn't a viable option.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
There isn't a closed list of skin colors, new ones can be added anytime. This means that whenever a new color would be added it would break the item, so going one by one isn't a viable option.
It could simply default to tan if the player has a skin tone that isn't listed, avoiding this problem entirely.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
It could simply default to tan if the player has a skin tone that isn't listed, avoiding this problem entirely.
Even so every color would have to be coded independently and I don't think the code dragon would be pleased about that.
I don't know much about what can be done with a stored variable (specially when said variable is a word). Maybe there's a much easier way to do it, so I'll leave it as it is and wait for a coder to look at it (if this gets approved, that is).

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
The solution is to just add the word dark before whatever your skin colour is, this would work perfectly and is not obviously very flawed.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
The solution is to just add the word dark before whatever your skin colour is, this would work perfectly and is not obviously very flawed.

Ok, to clarify:
Adding the word "dark" before the previous skin color is what it does (well, the alternate procedure). It is something that I'm 99% sure can be done, because Lip Tease does something similar.

However, with colors that have complex names, like "luminous silver", we'll end up with "dark luminous silver". Axing "luminous" would produce a better result ("dark silver"), but that's what I don't know if can be done.

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
I was being semi-sarcastic, hence the last part of my sentence. I was aware that there are colours where inserting a dark prefix wouldn't work, but I felt like putting the idea out there was worth doing - so I sarcastically suggested it.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Finally I managed to find the time to revise the doc. Except for a few items that may need to be adjusted for balance reasons I can't find anything else, so I'll submit it.

Reactions: Crablord and Athena