[Submitted] FlyingRep's June Expansion: more content for the femme lupine

FlyingRep

Jun 12, 2021
Hello, this is my first actual attempt at publishing my writings. I feel I have made good progress on the parser.

I normally just write for myself, so my writing style may not be for you personally. This is also not vanilla, cumswapping, domination, more intimacy with the lovable femboy.

It includes a total of 3 new scenes, each with branching options.

June Expansion

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2021
the penis size requirement seems a bit weird, as far as i can tell the only person who has any scenes that are locked if your dick is too big is etheryn and i think that's mostly just an artifact, and also you can orally and anally penetrate june with a dick bigger than 14 inches

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
What Saul said. That boi slut can take dicc bigger than that, remove the reqs. :U

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

YissnakkJr

Oct 30, 2020
Noted. Anything else? Really trying to figure out how to make better use of the parser.
I know I'm probably half a year late, and the doc is already submitted, but I'd like to say my piece anyway.
Like a lot of the ideas but my main criticism comes with the usage of the subby collar in the corruption scene.

The Collar of Submission's magical abilities do not seem to indicate any effect on June.
I understand that June is already kind of a sissy femboy upon first meeting him, but his appearance still has some things that could be affected by the collar upon being used on him, and as he takes more cum in him as the scene progresses, the text could note that the little masculinity that June did have prior to his donning of the collar is draining away, with his figure filling out and curving up more, growing some 'boi tits', and potentially losing some inches off his already not so substantial canine tool, and it would definitely solidify his role as the Player's bitch. Unless you plan to add these effects later in the event I'd recommend the collar in question be changed to some sort of non-magical variant.

While I would wish for a possibly 'pure' or at least non-corrupt route for using the Subby Collar on June in a more wholesome and less overtly controlling and 'evil' way, I'm not in charge with what you plan to do with this in the future, so I'll just leave it at this.

YissnakkJr

Oct 30, 2020
Oh, I forgot about this. Was this ever accepted?
That is very big I have literally no idea.
My hunch is that as of this moment, no it has not been, and if it was, it would need the edit I mentioned up top, at the very least to keep the lore lined up correctly. But beyond that, no clue.