[Implemented] Fisianna Part 2: Sex n' Cuddles!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
It's a terrible night for a curse...

Fisi_Castle_Mania.png

Got another commish completed of Fisianna by Acerbic, this time in her wizard garb for the Castle Mania hangout scene variant! (I may have to retcon the current description, cause I like this outfit a LOT better than what I thought of at the time! :p)

Eventually I should make an imgur gallery of all the artwork I have of her, and my other characters. I'm starting to grow quite a collection, haha.

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Ah, and here is a set done by @Mons as well, with a cute Fisi in her nightie/lingirie and nude version too! :D I really love the cutesy art style! <3 Please give both artists some support for their wonderful work!

Fisi Limon ~ Clothed.jpg Fisi Limon ~ Lingerie.jpg Fisi Limon ~ Nude.jpg

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
If you take the image url (the bit with the .jpg at the end) and use the insert image button you can see the image on the post without having to go to imgur
Ty for the tip! :D

K

Krynh

I should add that it also re-sizes it (usually) so that even if its a large image the preview is a smaller size.

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
Wow. Not just content to give us an amazing character for the game, you also shower us with fantastic artwork of her.

You're spoiling us. Don't stop.

Reactions: eveoflife

Dragonman firebane

Sep 4, 2015
Is there a possibility of having a sexy sleep over with Fisianna and her friends in the far far off future or is that to much to hope for?

just a random thought

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Could be great, and orgy between the kitteh, the big birb lady, the big dragon-snek lady, the fluff-ball lady and that kid-who's-gonna-be-rich-one-day-if-they-stop-being-a-fucktoy-to-everyone. I'm in the ship :catte:

Dragonman firebane

Sep 4, 2015
Could be great, and orgy between the kitteh, the big birb lady, the big dragon-snek lady, the fluff-ball lady and that kid-who's-gonna-be-rich-one-day-if-they-stop-being-a-fucktoy-to-everyone. I'm in the ship :catte:
just imagine the sleep over with them just devolving in to an orgy of exotic proportions

Dragonman firebane

Sep 4, 2015
In a less sex related sort of thought. I do feel like Steele ought to be able to show Fisi their drone(s). Could be cute after all.
like tam-wolf and siegwulfe? I don't know how fisi will handle the alt siegwulfe's....well modifications...
but it would be pretty cool to see what happens

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Is there a possibility of having a sexy sleep over with Fisianna and her friends in the far far off future or is that to much to hope for?

just a random thought
As hot as that sounds, it's unlikely to happen. Last I heard, this kitty cat just accepts we have other lovers, while remaining faithful to us herself. Only orgy I've heard of is with her droid she's building.

Dragonman firebane

Sep 4, 2015
As hot as that sounds, it's unlikely to happen. Last I heard, this kitty cat just accepts we have other lovers, while remaining faithful to us herself. Only orgy I've heard of is with her droid she's building.
damn, in any case I wonder what else is in store for fisianna in the future

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Alrighty, oral scene is finally done for this, so take a gander if you'd like! I had to cut the high libido variant after all, so I could keep the scene purely oral, BUT I will likely make the extension to that scene come 2nd expac!

Also made a content thread for my stuff here, so take a look if you wanna!

2 more sex scenes to go and we're done this expac!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
In a less sex related sort of thought. I do feel like Steele ought to be able to show Fisi their drone(s). Could be cute after all.

That is a pretty good idea! I could try to remind myself to put some blurbs of her interacting with your droids if she is a crew member and such, and perhaps with Isis as well!

Mmm... I wouldn't completely knock off that idea just yet. I think it could be possible, but a LOT would have to happen before that, if it were. :p

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Mmm... I wouldn't completely knock off that idea just yet. I think it could be possible, but a LOT would have to happen before that, if it were. :p
Oh? Sorry then, I was going off a answer you wrote to my question a long time ago about multi lovers. ^.^;

Y'know, that thought has been nagging at me for a while now, and I wanted make some sort of mention about it, but I didn't really know when would have been most appropriate to bring it up. Generally I'd like her to be accepting of a poly-amorous PC (I mean, with this being a smutty game and all, a monogamous relationship would be preeeety limiting :p But of course its an option), but she herself is more monogamous, in that she wouldn't really pursue other relationships, nor would she very likely engage in like threesomes or more with Steele. The absolute FURTHEST I was thinking about to a possible threesome was maybe her, Steele and Isis when she's developed but... that's mainly just a thought. She isn't a selfish type, as long as the PC is happy and still cares for her in a loving way, she wouldn't exactly mind sharing.

Hm... come to think of it, I don't know if it might be cramming it, but I could have her pose the question if the PC wants to pursue a monogamous, open, or poly-amorous relationship during the last date scene. I was gonna make them watch another romance movie at her home together, so she could probably pose the question then, especially since she would still be a bit worried after the bar scene.

Also, sorry for no update today either... head is pounding after a shite day of work and can't look at a screen for long or think of anything at the moment. :(

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Oh? Sorry then, I was going off a answer you wrote to my question a long time ago about multi lovers. ^.^;
Ah, yes! That's fair, so no worries!

I think this was before I even considered the possibility of expanding on her friends, though quite a few ppl have shown interest with them lately so... Basically, Fisi would also have to be well-aquainted with any other partners too. Her friends could be just about there, though I think they would also have to show interest in the PC in that way too, which would take like... 3 wholly developed characters. :confused:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Alrighty, it took a while but I think I can say I'm finally done with writing out all of the scenes for Fisi's sexpack! I had to move the roleplaying scenes for the 2nd expac since it would be easier to establish triggers for those scenes once she is able to become a crew member. To make up for it, I included as a surprise a bonus "In Heat" scene for her, thanks to @Night Trap! The scene is SUPER hot, and I greatly enjoyed reading it, so please take this in consolation for the removed scenes! When it's implimented, make sure to bring a double dose of Night's Breeder's Bliss with you!

I didn't get the chance to edit this yet, and with the Halloween contest going on right now, I would really like to get started on that first before putting the 2nd effort into refining this doc. Any edits and stuff would be highly appreciated while I'm doing this! (And yes, my Halloween submission will be an extra scene with Fisi, though I won't share the deets just yet since I'm still ironing it out!)

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Alrighty, it took a while but I think I can say I'm finally done with writing out all of the scenes for Fisi's sexpack! I had to move the roleplaying scenes for the 2nd expac since it would be easier to establish triggers for those scenes once she is able to become a crew member. To make up for it, I included as a surprise a bonus "In Heat" scene for her, thanks to @Night Trap! The scene is SUPER hot, and I greatly enjoyed reading it, so please take this in consolation for the removed scenes! When it's implimented, make sure to bring a double dose of Night's Breeder's Bliss with you!

I didn't get the chance to edit this yet, and with the Halloween contest going on right now, I would really like to get started on that first before putting the 2nd effort into refining this doc. Any edits and stuff would be highly appreciated while I'm doing this! (And yes, my Halloween submission will be an extra scene with Fisi, though I won't share the deets just yet since I'm still ironing it out!)
Why good sir, I have no idea of what you speak. I would never write a scene of an innocent little kitty like Fisi face down, ass up, begging to bred, with just a little butt stuff thrown in for good measure. :catte:

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Ok, sorry for a bit of procrastination from my part, but I have been working HARD to self-edit the doc, and I think I got a crapton of mistakes and details ironed out, so I'm happy to say, I have finally finished editing, and have submitted the expac to Fen and crew now! Now, we wait for word back on if this shall also pass muster! :toot:

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
You might want to make a pass through the anal scene again. It mentions Fisi having a prostate even though she shouldn't have one. I'd comment it on the doc, but apparently it doesn't work on my tablet.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
You might want to make a pass through the anal scene again. It mentions Fisi having a prostate even though she shouldn't have one. I'd comment it on the doc, but apparently it doesn't work on my tablet.
Don't worry I pointed it out

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Thank you. I corrected that one!