[Implemented] Fisianna Part 2: Sex n' Cuddles!

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
So... In other words, she can't take pencil-dicks... Who knew? XD
I originally had it somewhere beyond 6 ft for testing, it gave it a inch in girth or so at that size. I thought so long as the girth didn't exceed 2.5 inches, it wouldn't need adjustment ... oh well.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Also apologies again for lack of updates the last week or so. Been heavily distracted with job issues, but now I'm on vacay so it's destressin' time! Better yet, birthday hit today, so I may mostly spend it writing, maybe, depends. :p Thanks for the support so far! I'll try to have at least the oral scene, and hopefully the anal scene done by the end of the vacation time!

God I feel old...

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
giphy.gif

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Also apologies again for lack of updates the last week or so. Been heavily distracted with job issues, but now I'm on vacay so it's destressin' time! Better yet, birthday hit today, so I may mostly spend it writing, maybe, depends. :p Thanks for the support so far! I'll try to have at least the oral scene, and hopefully the anal scene done by the end of the vacation time!

God I feel old...
Next thing you know a flood of ginger kittens arrive on your doorstep, and not due to Fisi preggers... :p
Happy Birthday~!!:toot:

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Next thing you know a flood of ginger kittens arrive on your doorstep, and not due to Fisi preggers... :p
Happy Birthday~!!:toot:
Funny that you say that. Earlier when I went to get take-out, when I opened my door, I saw an orange tabby flee from my doorstep... so it's already happening. :catte:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Oh hey, we got purple creator now! :toot: Better later than never I suppose! I promise not to do a whole "I'd like to thank the Academy" speech, but I still welcome all the support I've gotten since I started! :D

I suppose with that I'll make my own content thread once this expac is all finished up! :catte:

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
The Big Purple congrats!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
:siren:Big news! Dclzexon just posted a new pic of Fisi! (Also, congratz on your newfound pimpness)

BOOM!!! You're welcome!
tumblr_ovmjts7GE41r5ri1lo2_1280.png
LMAO, I got ninjaed, I was right about to post this! @_@

Reactions: Evil