[Submitted] Extrameet extras

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
Also known as Extrameat! Geddit?

Hello everyone, I've recently started writing again and one of the things I realized is that Extrameet has a bunch of scenes, but it could really use a bunch more.

So I asked Frosty if i could write new scenes for Extrameet and they said yes.

Unlike previous projects, this one is much smaller which means i can actually complete it without too many troubles. This also means that i actually quadruple checked my writing to ensure its not actual garbage!

So far I've written four scenes covering the four types of scenes (Heterosexual pairings, homosexual pairings etc.), and currently im thinking of writing stuff that the community wants (For example if you want a Simian guy in the game, ill write it in for you)

They should be accurate to the lore and not too bad to read, though the scenes dont cover everyones tastes, so feel free to suggest anything you'd want to see.

So with that in mind, heres the link:

Please do leave me criticisms on my writings as i'd love to improve it with the community's feedback.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
Oh no, hang on lemme try to fix this

Its been months since i've uploaded a docs file so im kinda rusty ahha

Edit: I think link sharing was disabled for some reason, but I turned it on again so you should be able to read the doc now.

That was embarrassing

Last edited:

Brock

"Cari4el's mom (After initial enc)"
Does that mean we get to do her mom? And are you going to set it up so we can actually meet up with Cariel multiple times? Er, on repeat?[/QUOTE]

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
Also what did you think about the doc?
"Cari4el's mom (After initial enc)"
Does that mean we get to do her mom? And are you going to set it up so we can actually meet up with Cariel multiple times? Er, on repeat?

Yea im playing around with a bunch of ideas and i thought maybe i could add in her mom.

For now its a placeholder though, since i plan to do 6 scenes only.

Maybe if i add more or make a second round of scenes ill add in her mom if people want it?

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
Do you want notes here or in the document directly? Since it's a google doc, it's easy to just highlight and make notes.
Honestly im not sure if im correct about this but i mostly use doc notes for errors like grammar or paragraphs not making sense and i use the forum for general critique.

So i guess if its spelling mistakes id prefer it go in the docs, whereas if its general critique id rather it go here.

Also I just recognized your profile pic as the High elf/Stormcloak fanart hahahah

Justaway

Dec 10, 2019
For Anton it says you put you're fingers in his mouth and red myr have venomous saliva, so you should add on to that. Plus Steele can get the venom perk so you could also write a scene about that if you wanted to. Other than that you could always add some more lines depending on Steele's genitals like if they have nubs or a knot on their cock.

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
For Anton it says you put you're fingers in his mouth and red myr have venomous saliva, so you should add on to that. Plus Steele can get the venom perk so you could also write a scene about that if you wanted to. Other than that you could always add some more lines depending on Steele's genitals like if they have nubs or a knot on their cock.

I thought the venom had to be ingested to take effect so kissing worked but licking someones arm doesn't?

Edit: alright i changed it

Last edited:

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
Alright I've fixed the doc so that people can leave comments and suggestions now, so feel free to leave any criticisms or suggestions either here or on the doc itself (though i prefer this thread).

Brock

Yeah! I love this art! I think I found the artist on deviantart a bit ago? I can dig up the source if you want?

And I really like hand holding :p Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone.

Reactions: Dolphi

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I find the "flavor "profiles" highly amusing.

Reactions: ShySquare and Kesil

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
I find the "flavor "profiles" highly amusing.

Thanks! I wanted to add more but i kinda feel that its cooler to have actual scenes rather than 100 flavour profiles so i only added the 2 i thought were funny.

a tad sad Cariel's mom wont be included
... but whatever, good job dude

I definitely want to add this in too alongside a bunch more stuff (i wanted New Texas to have some scenes too) but i think ill submit it in parts since i left this writing project for like a few months and i realised that working on smaller chunks rather than 20 profiles in 1 document is way better morale wise.

Reactions: Athena and Narmlet