[Submitted?] Eucalyptoe vial: Kangaroo TF item

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Somewhat forgotten, the kangaroo transformatives always struck me as a funny, odd thing on CoC. Seeing as most, if not all other TF from old game are already in game, I decided to step in for the roos and give TiTS a very own marsupial transformative item.

The item in question is called "Eucalyptoe vial", and provides a full kangaroo transformation (genitals included) with two main variants, plus a couple of minor perks.

Here is the link containing the TF doc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZmRuGHeJ-sHcadgAZ1Xx7z2SSu1rvE1NECWaIIanrE4/edit?usp=sharing

The main content is done, as well as the perks. I have to thank @Zevos and @Emerald for their suggestions.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Done, and I gave some touch-ups to the cock descriptions. With this I think that the doc is pretty much done, no?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Okay, only thing left is wait until the fuss around the contest ends so they can check with with a bit more calm.

Also, creepy realistic kangaroo-morph for you all!

dbac2e0c8a4218822c2a9d4effc84051.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Zavos

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Fenoxo didn't really answer @ mentions. You should message or email him.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I think Savin is the better option for pinging for submissions. Do Fen and you'll probably end up waiting a long while. So best option is pinging Savin.

Reactions: Zavos

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I think Savin is the better option for pinging for submissions. Do Fen and you'll probably end up waiting a long while. So best option is pinging Savin.

No, do the opposite of this.

Message Fen or Jacques with submissions. If you want me to look something over, sure, but throwing a TF at me is a waste of time.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Message Fen or Jacques with submissions. If you want me to look something over, sure, but throwing a TF at me is a waste of time.
Oh, right. Honestly I always get mixed up at who you'd ping for what.

Zavos

May 7, 2016

Okay, i'll keep this in mind from now on.

Reactions: Kesil

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Okay, everything here seems to be done. Only thing left is sit and wait.