[Rejected] Elephant TF

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
So, today I was bored and I wrote this:

Elephant TF

Now I'm tired as hell. I finished most of the thing in one go, just a couple of scenes left.

I swear to god this is the last thing I'll write before reviewing and submitting my other documents, because damn, it's about time I do some reviewing.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Prehensile nose... now the next step has to be a tentacle dick nose with semen snot. When every sneeze is a cumshot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kharuhk and Kesil

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
You know, although I first thought that elephant-morphs are silly as hell, the idea of a mammoth-morph is pretty cool. Just grab a spear and start hunting sabertooth-people as vengeance for the ancestors.

Reactions: General Nuisance

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
You know, although I first thought that elephant-morphs are silly as hell, the idea of a mammoth-morph is pretty cool. Just grab a spear and start hunting sabertooth-people as vengeance for the ancestors.
Too slow. Sabres would outpace, outmaneuver, and outrun a mammoth any day. Even throwing a spear or using a bow is futile with what will probably be stubby non-dexterous hands.

They'd be better off using their strengths to their advantage. They're large, powerful, and hard to knock over. I wouldn't find it hard to believe an elephant-morph warrior using two shields in each arm while using the trunk as their weapon appendage because the shields can be used to block attacks that would whittle them down or otherwise knock them over while the trunk can snake around the shields to stab or slice at whatever is attacking while also being somewhat armored itself.

Not to mention they'd have no need to hunt, being herbivorous and all. Revenge would motivate a killing spree I suppose but from what we currently see in elephants they don't attack unless they feel threatened or want to protect something so mammoths were likely similar.