[Submitted] Dry Spell Drying TF

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Hello everyone, been a while since my last event submission!
My eyes still aren´t good yet, but I was already pretty far along with this TF, so I decided to finish it.

Dry Spell is a simple TF which reduces wetness levels in your orifices and removes lube/sticky flags from your body. It does not remove aphrodisiac flags, because I assume most people would like to keep that. Nor does it remove the mimbrane sweat status, but that can be toggled on and of.

I made the TF for the kind of people who f. ex. don´t like the thought of wet buttholes, but still want to use easy fit for that extra orifice capacity.

I think I´ve accounted for the most scenarios, even mimbranes, but I might´ve missed stuff.
It´s finished as I see it, but others might discover new things to be accounted for, typos and what not, so I´m gonna leave it up for editing.

Anyway, here it is:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WPH6N2f90IEM7y48TDNiQZNgPafWoxndO6_yBpvRvg4/edit

It´s not really sexy, but I hope find it a good read nonetheless :)

Btw. For those that may wonder, I strained my eyes sometime before easter and after that I can´t stay on for PC long at a time! And that´s the reason as to why I´m not posting much nor writing anymore stuff.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
There! Now I´ve finally finished editing this TF and submitted it to Fenoxo!
:toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot:
All that remains is to cross my fingers and hope for the best!

I´l also like to vent a bit by saying that editing this thing has been quite a chore. First it was accommodating for the mimbranes which I´d never touched until then. And then it was to figure out how to describe the sticky flags vanishing, when there´s currently no sticky flags I could use as a reference.
But I managed to get through it!
Huge thanks to @Nik_van_Rijn for doing most of the editing. And of course @Night Trap , @Xiokir and @HugsAlright for helping me out too with the editing. Without these people this thing wouldn´t be nearly as polished as it is. Thanks! :D

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Coding started. Just got some contract work with a tight deadline so I will not have a ton of time to work on tits stuff. I estimate two to three weeks to get it done. I might get it done faster but can't promise that.