[REJECTED] CoC2: Succubus Pyromancer(Harvest Valley encounter)

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
Hey gosh big fan of this<3 About time we saw more corruption stuff out in the world after the Winter City

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
I think using different colors for the parsers may improve the reading. I've just looked at the doc briefly, but the theme of the encounter seems great, so I'm looking forward to see how it all develops.

sumdude3456

May 14, 2020
Just read through it, nice job on those scenes! I really like the idea of more outright demons and corrupt characters showing up in the starting zones as the story goes on. Makes it feel like the corruption's spread is a tangible danger while keeping the low-level areas fresh. You've set it up well too, her content is straightforward enough that it's not necessary to add to her, but you left room to expand if you get the itch to do so. Either way she's very interesting and I hope she makes it into the game!

KurokoIV

Jun 27, 2018
Just read through it, nice job on those scenes! I really like the idea of more outright demons and corrupt characters showing up in the starting zones as the story goes on. Makes it feel like the corruption's spread is a tangible danger while keeping the low-level areas fresh. You've set it up well too, her content is straightforward enough that it's not necessary to add to her, but you left room to expand if you get the itch to do so. Either way she's very interesting and I hope she makes it into the game!
Thank you for the kind words!
I would love nothing more than to add to her and make her a long term character project(got a goodie bag of ideas for her future), but obviously this needs to get in first. :p

KurokoIV

Jun 27, 2018
So, uh... You ok? This hasn't seen activity in almost a year?
Oh yes, I'm splendid personally.
As for this submittion, it seems it might never be accepted at this point as it has been in it's final form for 2+ years anyways. Temped to just scrap it at this point :(

TheShepard256

As for this submittion, it seems it might never be accepted at this point as it has been in it's final form for 2+ years anyways. Temped to just scrap it at this point :(
Have you put this through the event submission form? If not, then that's probably why the devs haven't said anything about it. If you have, maybe try asking one of them here or on Discord about its current status.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I have multiple times over the years. Sometimes to the point where I was wondering if I was being annoying. It is fine though.
I don't think there's any easy way to say this, but it's basically been rejected for quite a while yes, and given that you appeared to have vanished from the community with no forwarding address it got dumped into the rejection pile. You're owed as much us officially telling you that it doesn't make the cut.

A couple of us read through it, and it's basically in a "does not meet our requirements" state and largely not salvageable.

KurokoIV

Jun 27, 2018
I don't think there's any easy way to say this, but it's basically been rejected for quite a while yes, and given that you appeared to have vanished from the community with no forwarding address it got dumped into the rejection pile. You're owed as much us officially telling you that it doesn't make the cut.

A couple of us read through it, and it's basically in a "does not meet our requirements" state and largely not salvageable.
Thanks for letting me know! Gonna scoop it up then.