[submitted] Ceria's pregnancy events

DragonCubes

Nov 8, 2019
My Steele's goal is to have a zillion babies, so I'm trying to max out how many characters he can impregnate.

Ceria is a NPC at Tavros Station and she already has a sex scene where Steele cums in her pussy, so her getting pregnant is not that difficult to believe.

I wrote a scene where she tells Steele she's pregnant with his child, some descriptions of the changes in her body as the pregnancy progresses, and a message for her to send to Steele after the baby is born.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...aOt0gCUaAa75P67kY/edit#heading=h.jzcx91g3xx3x

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'd really rather you not. While I don't remember if I explicitly wrote such, my intent with Ceria, as with any character I wrote that can creampie the PC or get creampied, is that they take Sterliex specifically so they can have that good messy sex action without risking pregnancy.

Reactions: null_blank

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Did you even get approval from Couch to do this in the first place because his response here suggests to me you didn't. :/
You probably shouldn't do big things like this without permission (or you know, COMMISSIONING the writer themselves) because chances are they don't even want their character getting pregnant anyways. You wanting to fulfill your preg fetish doesn't mean you just go writing the stuff willy nilly for every character and go against that writer's intent. (While they're still kicking here anyways for th most part I'm guessing idk)
Inb4 you write Anno preg or something without asking when that's clearly not to be a thing.

Last edited:

DragonCubes

Nov 8, 2019
Considering that submitting any content to the game means you accept it being changed or additions being made, I believe it is up to the developers to decide if this submission should be accepted or not.

In fact, the developers say a good way to contribute is to pile on already existing stuff. And so I picked a small-part NPC and made content for her that is entirely optional and, honestly, mostly me getting my feet wet with the writing and submission process.

I am sorry I did not take your opinions into account. However, I'd like to at least get official feedback on this before making any harsh decissions like deleting the whole submission. I hope you understand.

Reactions: Dolphi

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Generally speaking, if you're making new content for an established character, its not just a good idea to privately speak to the person who created the character, its basic manners.

The original author might have their own ideas in the pipeline, or have a definite end goal for the content. Or they might simply feel that there is nothing more that needs to be added to the character.

But moreover, when you're dipping your toes into the water, you start at the shallow end. You don't jump off the edge of a cliff into the deep end. You want to write content for TiTS? Start small. Write a transformative item. Or a new health item. At this stage, they're more likely to get accepted than an entire pregnancy for a character, which requires a whole lot of coding.

Last edited:

DragonCubes

Nov 8, 2019
Ah, thank you for telling me that. I was honestly not aware of any of that. I thought that anything in-game was up for grabs.

I don't know what is the scope of most stuff. I'm aware things like new characters, worlds, and quests are big and probably beyond my skills. I guess I underestimated how complex it really is to write an event. I will try to keep that in mind in the future.

Thanks for being patient with me. I will try to do something smaller next time and -- if I ever write about another character -- I'll try to talk to their creator first.