[Resubmitted ] Cackler, a Hyena TF

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
My 2nd little project I've been working on since I heard Fen was reviewing Doots' Verusha(Shit she's in game now for backers), just a bit of a simple Hyena TF with nothing too crazy or over the top to it, not gonna add pseudo-dicks because I doubt anyone's gonna support that shit. I reused some existing bits to keep it somewhat easier from a coding standpoint.

And yeah that's it enjoy, leave some edits or suggestions. :toot:

Reactions: Athena and Zavos

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Though pseudopenises are pretty much never going to be supported, i believe there are scenes that accept dick-sized clits in lieu of dicks.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Added bits for TFing the PCs lips and tongue after the initial posting, kinda surprised I forgot those but they're there now!

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Finished this up with some edits from Zat today, helped round out some stuff and generally made some of the transformations sound better, so I've submitted this to Fen!

If other stuff pops up I'll try to fix it when I can.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Went through some edits by Vio, and now this should account for multiple pussies if Steele happens to have more than one as well as cleaned up some more spelling errors and then some.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Just an update about this, and a bit about my other submissions: Lashcharge went through this and we've cleaned it up and added a few quality of life things for when it gets reviewed as well as appearance blurbs for the face, ears, arms, legs, and tail. They've also gone over some of my other submissions for edits and suggestions, the help has been really appreciated.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Darvan and I went through Cackler today, editing and cleaning up grammar just trying to make it a bit more fitting with the games standards, hopefully. Also, I forgot to post the update awhile ago when Fen reviewed Cackler saying it was just past the bar after I did his edits but I'm really trying to get Cackler all prim and proper for actually getting into the game before doing so.

Regardless, just letting everyone know: Still looking to get some extra eyes on Cackler before sending it Fen's way, once again.

Reactions: Zavos

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
The writer of a few TFs, most recently the Suula TF, JohanLitvisk recently read through Cackler and didn't catch anything majorly wrong with it after all the edits. As such Cackler has been resubmitted and is awaiting review once more!

I'll probably start working on cleaning up Dreghan and the included Korgonne kiddo stuff after this, then onto a project for CoC2.

Reactions: Athena