[Submitted] "Breeder's Bliss" a heat/rut pill

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Yo, I've been talking a big game and I finally decided to put my money where my mouth is. So here it is, "Breeder's Bliss", an item that induces heat, deep heat and rut. Herms get a coin toss on which effect they get.

Heat and Deep Heat are both as the Laquine Ears TF status, but Rut is an altered version of Lagonic Rut, with mostly lesser effects in exchange for a huge boost to refractory rate. It occurred to me just before I posted that I need to find out if that's even an okay thing to do. I'll have to ask the folks who would know about this if that would cause problems or not. Yo, thanks to Jacques00 for being the usual saint of the forums and clearing this up for me.

I'm not in love with what I've written for the two different heat blurbs, but I wanted them to be more bite-sized while still being sexy. If you've got thoughts on the text like "Wow, this is shit and you should feel shit" or "Wow, this is the best thing I've ever read, better than sex even, please marry me Night Trap" (sorry, I'm spoken for, for now at least, #NoHomo) then I'd appreciate hearing them. If you have more serious thoughts about it as well, I'd like to hear said thoughts. It's submitted. :toot:

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Thanks for making this Night :D

I personally like the heat scene a lot.

The rut scene is good too, but I think the heat scene is better tbh.
(Maybe add some thoughts of stuffing girls full of creampies and then using those as lube as you stuff them thoroughly until impregnation is assured could be nice.)

Pichi

Mar 28, 2016
Is this just for temporary heat/rut? Will there be permanent effects like from Omega Oil?

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Is this just for temporary heat/rut? Will there be permanent effects like from Omega Oil?
This is just temporary. The effects are very dramatic though, at least compared to CoC. There will be no permanent changes like Omega Oil.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Huzzah, I've been needing something like this ever since I realized anal sex makes Omego oil induced heat go away.

Say, can someone be both in a rut and omego oil induced heat? I wanna raise my minimum lust to 35 so I don't need to bother with waiting for my lust to recharge while going on a rape-march through the wildlands of any world. If both can be done, then I'll love this Breeding pill forever.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
That has to be one of the greatest things I have read on this forum so far. The image I now have in my mind is astounding.

*Thirty years after the latest rush had begun a single silent stone monolith lies on each probe world containing a simple tally of how many creatures were defeated in single combat, and then violated by the rape-happy CEO of STEELE TECH INDUSTRIES. Legend has it Steele set up the monuments themselves, in an attempt to stroke their own ego*

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Huzzah, I've been needing something like this ever since I realized anal sex makes Omego oil induced heat go away.

Say, can someone be both in a rut and omego oil induced heat? I wanna raise my minimum lust to 35 so I don't need to bother with waiting for my lust to recharge
Unless the devs say otherwise for whatever reason, it should stack with Omega Oil.

while going on a rape-march through the wildlands of any world.
You know, I almost didn't create a thread for this. I thought it was too small of a project to warrant one. I'm so glad now that I did, so that this phrase could be immortalized on the internet for all time.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
However, does it stack with Priapirin?
I will confess, I don't know what that is. I'm not sure why it wouldn't though. I haven't written this item to be mutually exclusive with anything.

Oh also I just submitted this to Fen. :toot:
Now we wait.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Is that what I should do, submit my work to Fen? Cause I tried to contact Savin and Gedan about my weapons addition being finished and I haven't yet received a reply.
Technically speaking, contacting Savin just makes him pass your stuff to Fen after he looks at it. Gedan though, I'm not sure you're supposed to submit stuff to anyway. I've been told that when I have a project ready to submit, I should submit it to both Savin and Fen, at the same time. That's what Savin himself told me to do.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Technically speaking, contacting Savin just makes him pass your stuff to Fen after he looks at it. Gedan though, I'm not sure you're supposed to submit stuff to anyway. I've been told that when I have a project ready to submit, I should submit it to both Savin and Fen, at the same time. That's what Savin himself told me to do.

Alright, sounds good. I will do that.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Neat item. Though I would like a deep rut and maybe some sort of extra flavor text for herms that get the second status after the other if one can both be in rut and heat.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Neat item. Though I would like a deep rut and maybe some sort of extra flavor text for herms that get the second status after the other if one can both be in rut and heat.
Thanks!

The effects of Rut are actually roughly comparable to the effects of Deep Heat. They're both quite extreme. I could see about writing a deep rut maybe, but really you already get some crazy effects out of it and can't run away from fights with anything with a penis. A deep rut would probably turn you into a primordial rape machine that krumps girls on the head and drags them off by the hair.

To be perfectly frank I'm just lazy and not the biggest fan of herms. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I might add in a variable to the scenes that would briefly mention you being in one state already when you enter the other, but I don't think I have it in me to do a full blurb for herms. My heart's just not in it at the moment.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
I was thinking about writing something like this after seeing laquine ears rut/ heat in action but never got very far. Would be nice if we can OD on this and get some kind of perk to go into rut/heat on a regular basis.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
I was thinking about writing something like this after seeing laquine ears rut/ heat in action but never got very far. Would be nice if we can OD on this and get some kind of perk to go into rut/heat on a regular basis.
I may be mistaken, but I think the devs have said they're not interested in making heat/rut cycles a thing. Otherwise being the appropriate race would let you go into heat/rut cycles and it would all just be another thing to track and possibly cause game breaking bugs.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I will confess, I don't know what that is. I'm not sure why it wouldn't though. I haven't written this item to be mutually exclusive with anything.

Oh also I just submitted this to Fen. :toot:
Now we wait.
Parapin enhances fertility, making it easier to have a kid for 24 hours. I don't see any effect other then we simply want sex, can even run away while under its effects.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Parapin enhances fertility, making it easier to have a kid for 24 hours. I don't see any effect other then we simply want sex, can even run away while under its effects.
Well it also overrides the 'Infertile' perks granted by Sterilex overdose, granting a temporary reversal to them while you're under Priapirin's status. But it can't do so if you have the Infertile starting perk itself.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Well it also overrides the 'Sterile' and 'Infertile' perks granted by Sterilex overdose, granting a temporary reversal to them while you're under Priapirin's status. But it can't do so if you have the Infertile starting perk itself.
But only virility. it has no effects your vagina(s). you can't even use it without a cock.

Reactions: eveoflife

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
I initially wrote this item intending for it to overwrite Sterilex as well, but I ended up writing it so that it doesn't, and one dose of Sterilex will end heat and rut early. This way you can write scenes where you give Breeder's Bliss to NPCs to have breed-play scenes, but not have to worry about pregnancy or impregnation, or worry about the NPC being in heat/rut for a week after the scene.