[Submitted] Bimbo Care Package

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
hello again,

Right now I feel the cum-cow variant of the treatment is a lot more special than the bimbo variant. So, these are a few perks that I feel will make the bimbo path more satisfying and consistent with its described effects. The perks are as follows:
  • Treated Readiness: Same as the one cum-cows currently get. Sets minimum lust to 33.
  • Dumb4Cum: Similar to the one cum-cows currently get. Higher intelligence after getting cum, lower intelligence otherwise.
  • Oral Fixation: **NEW** Orgasm when orally filled and regain some energy
  • Cum Highs: **NEW** At a certain amount of cum received, PC gets a cum high
You can read more here.

Cum Highs are still incomplete.
Cum highs will provide you with some bonus max energy but reduce int, reflexes, and willpower by a little. How strong the effect is, is decided by how much cum you have in you. It is a timed effect, that has a two day cooldown between each triggering.

Tell me what you think :)

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Sounds yummy, though is there a thought to what Cum High is supposed to be? All I see is we get high? What thoughts entail the highs effect?

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
I was waiting for fen's approval on its effects.

It will work much like alcohol, except instead of a physique gain, it will increase max energy by a little. And of course, it will use how much cum is in the PC to decide on the strength of the effect.

I will update the doc soon.

Reactions: eveoflife

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I was waiting for fen's approval on its effects.

It will work much like alcohol, except instead of a physique gain, it will increase max energy by a little. And of course, it will use how much cum is in the PC to decide on the strength of the effect.

I will update the doc soon.
Alrighty then. I've another thought cropping up in my mind for those who've taken the Treatment already. Maybe a app on the Codex confirming the new perks, selecting a yes/no survey? Like how it did for confirming our start off appearance specs for our kids (hair/eye/skin color question thing so long ago). Would save people waiting on save editing to update or just outright making a new character to get these adjustments. Likely something to concern with after you get approval, but yeah, just a thought.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
Alrighty then. I've another thought cropping up in my mind for those who've taken the Treatment already. Maybe a app on the Codex confirming the new perks, selecting a yes/no survey? Like how it did for confirming our start off appearance specs for our kids (hair/eye/skin color question thing so long ago). Would save people waiting on save editing to update or just outright making a new character to get these adjustments. Likely something to concern with after you get approval, but yeah, just a thought.

That sounds cool and I'm all for it but you'll have to talk to @Fenoxo about it.

Also, I have updated the gdoc and it is basically ready for submission.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
1/10 chance??

save scummings a bitch

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
For "Dumb4Cum" and "Cum Highs", they should be unlockable for 18 and 8 hours respectively. If you meet the requirements, so they shouldn't be too unlikely to get.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
I hope the cum highs scenes are extra bimbo, I'm looking forward to this! Thank you for making moves to expend the content on the bimbo treatment.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
hello again,

Right now I feel the cum-cow variant of the treatment is a lot more special than the bimbo variant. So, these are a few perks that I feel will make the bimbo path more satisfying and consistent with its described effects. The perks are as follows:
  • Treated Readiness: Same as the one cum-cows currently get. Sets minimum lust to 33.
  • Dumb4Cum: Similar to the one cum-cows currently get. Higher intelligence after getting cum, lower intelligence otherwise.
  • Oral Fixation: **NEW** Orgasm when orally filled and regain some energy
  • Cum Highs: **NEW** At a certain amount of cum received, PC gets a cum high
You can read more here.

Cum Highs are still incomplete.
Cum highs will provide you with some bonus max energy but reduce int, reflexes, and willpower by a little. How strong the effect is, is decided by how much cum you have in you. It is a timed effect, that has a two day cooldown between each triggering.

Tell me what you think :)

Will being part Galotian interfere with your cum-drinking abilities?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Will being part Galotian interfere with your cum-drinking abilities?
If anything you'd become an oroborus of autofelettio. Constantly drinking you own cum which is instantly added to you mass so you can keep cumming indefinitly

Zavos

May 7, 2016
If anything you'd become an oroborus of autofelettio. Constantly drinking you own cum which is instantly added to you mass so you can keep cumming indefinitly
Add nuki nuts and sillymode into the mix, and this would be the best good end of all time.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
hey wait is dis a necro

irioth

May 12, 2016
As a fan of most bimbo content, I really appreciate this content and I'm glad for its implementation. Just too bad it has been a long, long time since my main PC underwent the Treatment, and I have no wish to replay the truckload of character development since then. So I have to wait for the next public build and related update of the save editor to start using these Perks, and I'm already impatient.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
As a fan of most bimbo content, I really appreciate this content and I'm glad for its implementation. Just too bad it has been a long, long time since my main PC underwent the Treatment, and I have no wish to replay the truckload of character development since then. So I have to wait for the next public build and related update of the save editor to start using these Perks, and I'm already impatient.
this, rng continues to fuck me over

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

irioth

May 12, 2016
this, rng continues to fuck me over

Well, for Treated Readiness and Dumb4Cum TiTsEd already has a version of them from the cum-cow path so it is quite simple to activate them for bimbo characters. For the other two Perks indeed we have to wait for the public build to catch up, too bad. Rng is a cruel and evil god in TiTS, and TiTsEd is our savior. If rng were less of the frustrating mess I read in the forum, I'd suggest you an incremental strategy to cut and past activated perks from provisional saves where they happened to your current main save with online minerva, but I suspect it might be not worth the effort. I'm skeptical to try it myself since my pre-Treatment saves for my main PC are very old and archived away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crablord