[Submitted] Annebelle, the Perpetually Pregnant Waitress

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Link to the doc

Alright, so this is gonna be my second major project, my first being Straps. And this time around I'm craving something a little more milky. So in walks Annebelle.

Annebelle is a waitress on New Texas, stationed in the Bucking Bronco She is almost constantly pregnant due to her providing surrogate pregnancies to offworlders as a way to earn herself a little more cash. Another notable attribute is the fact that she is shy, and a mere compliment is enough to redden her face and get her wet, let alone full on flirting. When you first meet her in the bar, she's falling head over heels for Ciaran. She's desperate for his knot, but thankfully, she gets it often.

Sit down to a table and call her over, she'll happy to service you. You can order food from her, chat with her, fuck her, the usual. And while you see her, try your best to take off her panties, you may earn a little reward.

And being the good little worker she is, she'll try her best to refuse a tip. You could convince her to take up a little challenge to earn her pay. Usually at the expense of her ability to walk right for the next few hours. These scenes usually take up a Miscreant Manor style scene. Where there are multiple scenes that get drawn from a pool. So if you wanna see Annebelle do everything, you'll have to be willing to dish out some dough.

Any and all feedback is welcome.

Update: Well, I've decided to trim down Annebelle's content a bit to where it's much more manageable. Also, I think Fen would strangle me if I submitted an estimated 100+ page document. Any content I've cut off, will be tossed into an xpac. She's still not done as of yet, but I'm making progress.

Anyway, here's what she'll have in her original release.

Sex Scenes:
Vaginal: You fuck her cunt.
Anal: You fuck her ass.
Cunnilingus: Spread Annebelle's legs and eat her out.
Blowjob: Annebelle would be happy to suck you off. Even more happy if you have a horsecock.

Tip Tasks:
✓NBP:
Make Annebelle take up the look of a proper cow. Naked, barefoot, and pregnant. Sans the panties. Then send her on her way to serve a couple tables. Halfway along her little challenge she'll end up losing her panties. Should be a good show.

Inverse Strapon: Have Annebelle put on a strapon. Inside out. She'll look her usual self, and only you'll know she has a long, pink, hardlight horsecock stuffed inside of her. Have her serve on table and she'll be done.

Anyway, aside from some talk options, this is going to be the base for her content. I'll be sure to expand on her in future xpacs. All feedback is welcome.

Last edited:

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
I absolutely love this, but I do have a couple of questions.

A.) Regarding the housewife fantasy, will we ever have her as a crew companion/nursery staff member? I'd love to walk in on Annabelle and Yammi cooking a meal together, or watch Bridget try and teach her how to look after the young ones.

Last edited:

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
A.) Not gonna be a crewmember, since preggos aren't allowed on board the ship b/c ship battles.

B.)
So she's actually lying about the whole pregnancy thing. She was born without a womb, and she mods herself to look pregnant over the course of every 9 months, and explains it away as surrogates. She'll be able to buy a womb for herself via all of the tips she's accumulated via the little challenges you give her. She'll confess her secret if you find it out yourself in selective scenes, or once she's bought herself the womb. There's more fun after this, but I'll leave that a secret for now. Also what you posted was pretty spoilery, so can you hide it with a spoiler tag?

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
A.) Not gonna be a crewmember, since preggos aren't allowed on board the ship b/c ship battles.

B.)
So she's actually lying about the whole pregnancy thing. She was born without a womb, and she mods herself to look pregnant over the course of every 9 months, and explains it away as surrogates. She'll be able to buy a womb for herself via all of the tips she's accumulated via the little challenges you give her. She'll confess her secret if you find it out yourself in selective scenes, or once she's bought herself the womb. There's more fun after this, but I'll leave that a secret for now. Also what you posted was pretty spoilery, so can you hide it with a spoiler tag?

Edited B.) out because I have no clue which of these buttons makes a spoiler. I noticed you didn't turn down the idea of a Nursery Worker, though.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Edited B.) out because I have no clue which of these buttons makes a spoiler. I noticed you didn't turn down the idea of a Nursery Worker, though.
You make a spoilier by typing [ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ] and the end, without the spaces.

Reactions: eveoflife

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
You make a spoilier by typing [ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ] and the end, without the spaces.

Or add it from the little [+] sign at the row above your text. Dropdown list comes up where there are things like spoiler and strike-out text.

On the concept: does the Bucking Bronco - inn come with her or is it a separate concept?

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Or add it from the little [+] sign at the row above your text. Dropdown list comes up where there are things like spoiler and strike-out text.

On the concept: does the Bucking Bronco - inn come with her or is it a separate concept?
She's part of the Bronco, probably gonna be added in later if the Bronco gets accepted first.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
So uh, what's your next project going to be?

I hope it's Yoga Cow.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Updates the header post a bit to fully explain Annebelle. And there's a shit ton of spoilers in the spoiler tag, all will be ruined. I wouldn't recommend looking in it unless you're willing to be patient, cause I have a lot of stuff to work on, and knowing how it will end before being able to see the full conclusion for yourself is generally the worst kind of spoiler.

So uh, what's your next project going to be?

I hope it's Yoga Cow.

My next project is gonna be Jack, a very beefy cuntboy laquine stationed on Myrellion.

Then after that Yoga cow will come into play. Well, yoga cows. Plus more. Mix together yoga classes, with a massage parlor, with a spa all in one place. Oh, and the uniform for cows working there are yoga pants. Tops are optional. One particular NPC at the spa will be a Cowmazon who tries to act dominant, but is secretly super submissive and desires to be dominated.

Toss in a mini expansion for Busky (not the actual X-pack, but something small to set the stage) at some point along the line and you have my current project plans.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Then after that Yoga cow will come into play. Well, yoga cows. Plus more. Mix together yoga classes, with a massage parlor, with a spa all in one place. Oh, and the uniform for cows working there are yoga pants. Tops are optional. One particular NPC at the spa will be a Cowmazon who tries to act dominant, but is secretly super submissive and desires to be dominated.

Such a cruel tease
:negativeman:

Reactions: Primename

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
One particular NPC at the spa will be a Cowmazon who tries to act dominant, but is secretly super submissive and desires to be dominated.

When (or if) I finish my current project and it gets in, I would totes be down to do such a scene with this cow girl.

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
Link to the doc

Alright, so this is gonna be my second major project, my first being Straps. And this time around I'm craving something a little more milky. So in walks Annebelle.

Annebelle is a waitress on New Texas, stationed in the Bucking Bronco (Night Trap's project). She is almost constantly pregnant due to her providing surrogate pregnancies to offworlders as a way to earn herself a little more cash. Another notable attribute is the fact that she is shy, and a mere compliment is enough to redden her face and get her wet, let alone full on flirting. When you first meet her in the bar, she's falling head over heels for Ciaran. She's desperate for his knot, but thankfully, she gets it often.

You'll be able to interact with her normally by just selecting the Annebelle button when you enter the Bronco, of course game wise you sit down to a table and call her over. From there you can order food from her, chat with her, fuck her, the usual. Of course, you can also order food from her, and after she brings it to you, you can mess around with the cute lil' cow before you devour your meal. And while you see her, try your best to take off her panties, you may earn a little reward. Plus you can reward her with a tip, but she'll refuse it. If you want her to accept it, you'll have to give her a task, usually at the expense of her ability to walk right for the next few hours.

Big spoilers below for the secrets and stuff.

So Annebelle was born without a womb, no ovaries, no cervix, nada. This birth defect is also the reason her hair is silver... I know it doesn't make sense but go with it. So the thing about her "pregnancies" is that she is actually faking them with simple mods that grow out her belly to make her look knocked up. By calling them surrogates she's able to explain away the reason she has no kids at home. Now, you if discover this in game, you'll be able to talk to her about it, and she'll reveal it to you. There's no one real reason she's faking the pregnancies, but the attention she gets from the bulls, paired with the tips, plus the general physical feeling of having a bun in the oven all add up to the desire to fake it. Now, once you talk to her about it and confirm your suspicions, you can either keep her secret, or rat her out to James. If you wanna keep her secret, you can actually pay for her womb, and give her her first child (and many after that, but they'll all be relocated to the nursery). If you do end up screwing over the poor cow, she ends up getting fired, and will leave the bar.

But she won't leave alone, Ciaran sees you do this, and after calling you out on how terrible of a person you are, proposes to Annebelle and they leave to start a family of their own. Now you may think this is a happy ending. It is. For Annebelle only. For Ciaran this is no happy ending, more bittersweet than anything else. Anyway, over the course of 3 in game years you'll get updates from the newlyweds from various NPCs and emails. But both Annebelle and Ciaran will no longer be intractable with in game, they're gone.

Then there's the option to romance her yourself, instead of a traditional romance percentage, I'll simply have 10 events regarding her, preform the correct actions and you'll get a romance point. At 7 points, and after buying her her womb, you'll be able to access her good ending, where the two of you settle down on New Texas. There'll be two variants, one before accessing all probes, one after. But since it's a good end, it ends the game.

But there's one more path. At day 30 an event will trigger where you'll be able to interact with a new NPC. Jay. He's a mute four armed bull who is head over heels in love with Annebelle. I'm talking his heart flutters whenever he sees her, he dreams about her, 100% pure romantic love... well 65%, the other 35% is him wanting to rail her six ways to Sunday. And, as the days pass, she'll slowly start to fall for him too. And while I'm not willing to fully explain this path just yet, it's my personal favorite and you will be able to interact with both of them even post marriage.

Any and all feedback is welcome, if you have any suggestions for her tip challenges, please post them. I will heavily consider them.

WIll she still fall in love with the bull even if you romanced her?

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
WIll she still fall in love with the bull even if you romanced her?
If you get her to fall for you first, she'll only have a crush on him. If you don't, she'll fall for him instead. I want there to be a sense of realism within the characters, in the sense that they won't wait for you.

Last edited:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
If you get her to fall for you first, she'll only have a crush on him. If you don't, she'll fall for him instead. I want there to be a sense of realism within the characters, in the sense that they won't wait for you.

So what happens if you get her past 7 points, but don't end the game? Because as much as I love the idea of Annabelle, I sure don't want to game to end for her.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
So what happens if you get her past 7 points, but don't end the game? Because as much as I love the idea of Annabelle, I sure don't want to game to end for her.
All romance will be in the xpac, but if you get her to fall in love with you, you get the option for a good end. But it's not mandatory. Along with some other bonus scenes and whatnot.

Reactions: EmperorG

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I've written everything I intend to write for her initial release, just need to review, revise, and edit.

If anyone would like to help speed up this process by reading through it and searching for spelling/grammatical mistakes, I'm by no means a̶p̶p̶o̶s̶e̶d̶ opposed to that idea. :D

Last edited: