[Submitted] Amoozon Dickgirl Berserker

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
Oh I love her a lot. I also love that the foothills is full of strong ladies who are just ready to throw down.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Liking the look of everything so far! Especially the little comments for having Cait or Brint/Brienne around when you meet her. I made a few suggestions for little spelling and grammar things I spotted.

One thought, but have you considered how to explain Ranah being a dickgirl? I didn't see anything about it in the doc or your ideas for future content, outside of the one line in her talk options about deciding she was 'better off being a girl' so if there's a story there it would be interesting to know what it is. According to the codex, minos (and catfolk) don't seem to have have naturally intersexed individuals like the elves do so I presume there is a story there.

Okay, neither do the lupines and we have two of them at Pupperidge but I'm not sure if there's a story there or not either... so just in case you don't currently have a plan for that, it might be the sort of thing you want to run by the devs to be sure on.

Your doc said:
You keep using that word-
'I do not think it means what you think it means.'?

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :D

Last edited:

SleepyJoslyn

Jan 13, 2021
Liking the look of everything so far! Especially the little comments for having Cait or Brint/Brienne around when you meet her. I made a few suggestions for little spelling and grammar things I spotted.
One thought, but have you considered how to explain Ranah being a dickgirl? I didn't see anything about it in the doc or your ideas for future content, outside of the one line in her talk options about deciding she was 'better off being a girl' so if there's a story there it would be interesting to know what it is. According to the codex, minos (and catfolk) don't seem to have have naturally intersexed individuals like the elves do so I presume there is a story there.

Rana is a trans girl, she used alchemy to feminize herself.

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
According to the codex, minos (and catfolk) don't seem to have have naturally intersexed individuals like the elves do so I presume there is a story there.

Okay, neither do the lupines and we have two of them at Pupperidge but I'm not sure if there's a story there or not either... so just in case you don't currently have a plan for that, it might be the sort of thing you want to run by the devs to be sure on.
And Frost Matches Marefolk. Actually, in ancient history, it is not so rare to find a description of persons who have a part of another sex, in addition to their own. Or even an ever-changing gender. So COC2 provides a huge number of options for this.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Tangentially related to the topic but Alypia shared some cute fanart that SleepyJoslyn did of her Champ and Ryn and thanks to that I found that Ranah has art too. Yeah, she's looking delicious CUTE. Best of luck on the project!

And Frost Matches Marefolk. Actually, in ancient history, it is not so rare to find a description of persons who have a part of another sex, in addition to their own. Or even an ever-changing gender. So COC2 provides a huge number of options for this.
Yeah, I clearly had a derp moment and forgot that while alchemy works better on the Champion than everyone else, it still works on other people. You'd think with it being a big part of Arona's backstory I'd remember that sort of thing, but I was tripping myself up over how the Wyld/Boreal Elves have intersex members and forgetting that it's not the only way that can happen. Like I said, derp moment. :oops: