[Submited] PC Yoga Clothes

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Eh. It was only a matter of time.

But, uh, it seems a little OP for a shirt and a pair of pants. I mean, The evasion I guess I get, and the sexiness is a given, but a Fortification and Accuracy boost? WTF are those things made of?!?!

Reactions: Natetheman223

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
I mean Business clothes are apparently better than quite a few sets of armor in-game as well so apparently Xanthe just knows how to make some damn good clothes!

A

Athena

I dunno, I mean, that does sound way too good for something I would've been happy to grab at such a low base price, simply because Yoga pants are the bomb. I mean, I'm pretty sure there's much more expensive gear you can buy with worse stats, without it having any other major improvement. How could that possibly make sense?

*Looks at Business Clothes*

...Why is that a thing?! Why would I even consider getting the Classy Suit when it has worse stats at 10x the price?

*Looks at the rest of Xanthe's armors*

...how did I never notice that everything she sells is so good?

I'd still recommend removing fortification and reducing the accuracy bonus, though. You're describing them as "form-fitting," while everything else I've seen that has fortification is layered to some degree. It's supposed to be a bonus to your max health, so it makes sense that whatever is attacking you has to go through it first. Yes, business clothes still shouldn't do much to stop a bullet, but it's still should still consist of at least a jacket with a shirt underneath, as well as pants/ a skirt.

Having a higher accuracy bonus than the Protective Jacket and Business suits also seems silly when, for those, it just seems like a confidence thing. I guess it's already been submitted, so it doesn't matter all that much now, but I kind of had to balk for a minute there. I was excited for Yoga Clothes (was just wondering why we didn't have something like Yoga Pants already when we have a perfectly good Gym to spend time in), but if they're accepted as is, that'd probably be the biggest bang for your buck as far as purchaseable armo slot items go, at least as far as I've seen.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go purchase some business attire...