Submissions for Existing Characters

WhoaMama

Aug 6, 2020
New here, this is my first post, and I was curious about submitting an event. However, rather than my first submission creating a whole new character I thought it might be more appropriate to submit an event for an existing character.

Ultimately my question is thus, is there a way for me to submit for an existing character and make sure that something I do will not step on the toes of one of the major writers plans for an existing character? I perused some of the pages and haven't found anything that address this directly.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Hi welcome. You're better off putting this in Questions and Answers. Event Submissions are for actual documents. It's literally in the board's footnote.

WhoaMama

Aug 6, 2020
Hi welcome. You're better off putting this in Questions and Answers. Event Submissions are for actual documents. It's literally in the board's footnote.
My mistake. I apologize. It wasn't a pitch/post idea so I thought I was still good. Is there a way for me to delete the thread?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
My mistake. I apologize. It wasn't a pitch/post idea so I thought I was still good. Is there a way for me to delete the thread?
Idk about deleting, but I've seen threads moved to their respective board.

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Ultimately my question is thus, is there a way for me to submit for an existing character and make sure that something I do will not step on the toes of one of the major writers plans for an existing character? I perused some of the pages and haven't found anything that address this directly.

To get permission, just dm the creators about the characters you are interested in expanding. They are usually the ones with a creator tag and purple color on their username.