Stupid idea for a scene for any game here (NSFW gif attached)

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ok, I'm curious as to what the image is, but past experiences have taught me to be cautious around this kind of stuff.

So, with that said, anybody willing to tell me whether or not clicking on the link will result in me getting scarred for life (again)?

Reactions: _m0RV_

_m0RV_

Jul 18, 2018
It's bizarre, be warned. Boneless man-clones falling out of odd cocoon-like organisms

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Is that from something? I feel like I've seen that in a Japanese commercial.

Also, what unholy beast decided to make a loop of that? The loop just makes it so much more horrifying!

_m0RV_

Jul 18, 2018
@Grimoire, sorry if I offended. Just asking. Not sure where my post went. If I violated any rule, I don't know which one.

EDIT - Actually two of my posts are missing. The context of this thread is becoming confused as a result. I don't understand. Why the censorship?

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
@Grimoire, sorry if I offended. Just asking. Not sure where my post went. If I violated any rule, I don't know which one.

EDIT - Actually two of my posts are missing. The context of this thread is becoming confused as a result. I don't understand. Why the censorship?

I have no idea what you're talking about. Context would help, please.

_m0RV_

Jul 18, 2018
My posts are vanishing, selectively.

EDIT - Never mind, I'm an idiot. I'm posting in two separate threads.

Last edited:
Reactions: XBoxMaster131

_m0RV_

Jul 18, 2018
Testing, testing... I'm not sure I can post. Seems I am being treated like a bot. LOL

- EDIT, oh good, came through

_m0RV_

Jul 18, 2018
I apologize to moderation, but I have to double-post, because I can't respond to @Grimoire in PM, since for whatever reason, my words are tripping an automated alarm.

Here's what I was going to say to him: "Sweet. Good rate, fair. Consider my interest piqued. Do your services come with a signal boost?"