Strive for Power (Slave Management, RPG)

Gundam

Aug 4, 2016
That is very good to hear... I'm completely addicted to this game, each day I begin a new game and get well into the 500s when it comes to days, each day.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
That is very good to hear... I'm completely addicted to this game, each day I begin a new game and get well into the 500s when it comes to days, each day.

wow, don't burn yourself out on the game

Gundam

Aug 4, 2016
While exploring the meadows part of the world, I've found a item that I cannot use on my servants, nor is there a description in my alchemy room or the market page... It's called a  Mirrein Concoction. What is it for?

Maverik

Jun 22, 2016
While exploring the meadows part of the world, I've found a item that I cannot use on my servants, nor is there a description in my alchemy room or the market page... It's called a  Mirrein Concoction. What is it for?

It's actually item for earlier versions which shouldn't be available... oops. 

MysteryBlob

May 8, 2016
So, for some reason I can make the potion that's supposed to grant lactation, but it doesn't show up when I try to give it to anyone. Playing the latest 0.6.6.3-4Hotfix from the blog.

lklklklk

Jun 27, 2016
How do I know which slave to buy in order to join the Mage's order?

I tried buying human girls with a pretty face and a bit of sexual experience, but the guy at the order doesn't want them.

Maverik

Jun 22, 2016
How do I know which slave to buy in order to join the Mage's order?

I tried buying human girls with a pretty face and a bit of sexual experience, but the guy at the order doesn't want them.

You have to train them in service, not sexual experience. 

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
Thanks for the answer.

what service specifically, and where does it say when the slave is ready?

Service as in standard servant thing. Dude basically wants a maid not a whore. She can be a maid AND a whore but that'd be bonus. You can see the option to send her for service training in the menu for it, or purchase one that already has it. Don't worry about her stats too much because humans can get service skill regardless. 

Last edited by a moderator:

lklklklk

Jun 27, 2016
Thanks again.

I also wanted to know if you can make your slaves have sex with each other and if so, then how?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zalzany

Sep 9, 2015
Just played the old release, amazing game. First saw it thought, "another sim brothel." But its not its nice change of pace, hunting girls while wandering in the woods, then taking them back to carefully break their will with out damaged them to much physically or their mental traits. Can't wait for new update coming out this weekend, and this thread really needs a bump here.

I can't believe this has so little following yet games I think are meh are pulling in 3k a month off patreon lol. Defiantly try this if you read this, old one is bit confusing but once you grasp it its not bad. Once new comes out gonna play crap out of it got a week off and nothing else to do, minus work out and watch netflix, then I am gonna try to compile what crappy data I can to make a newb guide for newbs on it just to spark interest. Did that before on Hongfire for a game I liked no one wanted to do that kind of thing for, afterwards found out half stuff I knew was not 100% write, and some one got inspired or annoyed by it enough to make a wiki for it lol.

And DON"T click the download links here, they are outdated its 6.6.4 now, go to the bottom of page one and go to the blog link, that has most up to date links. Apparently this thread kind of died, but the game has not, a lot of side work has been done and coming in hot on the next update this weekend, I can not wait for this weekend to get here :p

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Just played the old release, amazing game. First saw it thought, "another sim brothel." But its not its nice change of pace, hunting girls while wandering in the woods, then taking them back to carefully break their will with out damaged them to much physically or their mental traits. Can't wait for new update coming out this weekend, and this thread really needs a bump here.
The biggest and nicest differentiator between this and "yet another sim brothel" is that brothel is not mandatory. it can be a "sim slave harem" where you sell none of the girls and keep them all as your personal harem.

How? by using nonwhore jobs, which are on parity with whore jobs in terms of profitability. so it is a personal choice on whether to whore them or have a harem of educated sex slaves with normal jobs

Zalzany

Sep 9, 2015
Other reason I like it all my best girls well they are mine I just have them work at the store of for the mage guild. And in the newest version you can capture cows, beef up their breasts, brew some lactaid then use them like cattle with one of your smarter girls overseeing the whole operation with management skill. No need to hook at all, completely optional. Just like I seem to have better luck just training my first girl to be a scrapper and hunt new ones in the wild, then rely on the slave market.

Chris_

Dec 7, 2016
In short the game is interesting, except for a few points, in my opinion, come on...

The game has a system that allows a good addition of content.
In a way it's interesting, a good character customization system.

The interaction of the player with the other characters seems very mechanical and without emotion. In other words the servants look like machines without their own will or personality...
Also the characters do not have interactions with each other nor own behaviors, or personalities. And that leaves the game bland with time.

Another negative point is the character can not fight and have to send another servant to do this instead... And the excessive repetition of days, after allocating workers in certain areas. To win gold, just spam the "close the day" all this makes the game seem very passive.

A personal opinion, some additional art would be interesting in general for the game.

Reactions: muttdoggy

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
In short the game is interesting, except for a few points, in my opinion, come on...

The game has a system that allows a good addition of content.
In a way it's interesting, a good character customization system.

The interaction of the player with the other characters seems very mechanical and without emotion. In other words the servants look like machines without their own will or personality...
Also the characters do not have interactions with each other nor own behaviors, or personalities. And that leaves the game bland with time.

Another negative point is the character can not fight and have to send another servant to do this instead... And the excessive repetition of days, after allocating workers in certain areas. To win gold, just spam the "close the day" all this makes the game seem very passive.

A personal opinion, some additional art would be interesting in general for the game.
Good points. It would be nice if there were named slavegirls to acquire and keep as part of your core harem. you can still have generic ones for fulfilling guild quests and the like

Reactions: Chris_

Chris_

Dec 7, 2016
The new update of the world map is interesting. Do you want to add more cities and places to explore?
Maybe something more challenging for the player.

Last edited:

Maverik

Jun 22, 2016
The new update of the world map is interesting. Do you want to add more cities and places to explore?
Maybe something more challenging for the player.
Naturally. But first I'll have to develop new combat system though. I have some drafts but that will likely take a bit of time.

Reactions: Chris_

Chris_

Dec 7, 2016
Naturally. But first I'll have to develop new combat system though. I have some drafts but that will likely take a bit of time.

Something I would like to see in the game would be the player being able to fight their battles as well. With or without having a servant.
I think it would make the game more interesting.
I'll be waiting for news.

Hiccup

Dec 13, 2016
Guess I came across a bug, after turning the Taurus in and attempting to talk to Melissa again - I get a blank screen and I can't click anything.

Maverik

Jun 22, 2016
Something I would like to see in the game would be the player being able to fight their battles as well. With or without having a servant.
I think it would make the game more interesting.
I'll be waiting for news.
Maybe, but I'm not quite sure I want to turn game into jrpg.

Zalzany

Sep 9, 2015
Maybe, but I'm not quite sure I want to turn game into jrpg.
Yeah but the option to coach again would be nice. I kind of miss the old battle system even though I am sure was a place holder. I assume a battle system will surface again latter though. More looking forward to the place holders for sex scenes being replaced though. Last time I played I caught myself a goblin, centaur, fairy, the works for mythical women that is gonna be a bit of writing but looking forward to it :p

Yamemai

Sep 4, 2015
Sort of. I just switched everything to 32bit.
Hmm tried it, kind of, but is it suppose to make a black screen in the middle of the page that doesn't go away, even if you minimize the program? It gets in the way, since I was reading, while waiting for the program to boot, and I couldn't close the program either, so restarted.

Maverik

Jun 22, 2016
Hmm tried it, kind of, but is it suppose to make a black screen in the middle of the page that doesn't go away, even if you minimize the program? It gets in the way, since I was reading, while waiting for the program to boot, and I couldn't close the program either, so restarted.
No. Are you using some outdated OS? Game currently only works on windows platform btw.

Yamemai

Sep 4, 2015
No. Are you using some outdated OS? Game currently only works on windows platform btw.
Using Windows 7, though running it on VM, so that might be the cause (Graphics card is used for the main). Oh well; might try it again once I buy a new computer.

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
I have a few suggestion you could add if you like

more male specific traits such as:

- large pecs (can tit fuck the master, bonus sex option)
- diphalism (has 2 penises instead of 1, bonus sex option)
- male herm (has a vigina between their balls and asshole)
- male lactation (pecs can be milked)
- power bottom (dominant yet loves being penetrated)
- drooling asshole (gives more mana when they are penetrated)
- large foreskin (foreskin still covers the penis even if it's erect, bonus sex option)

male oriented appearance
- face (eye candy -> handsome)
- body (lean -> perfectly sculpted)

Also, new mechanics
- Jail -
= force prisoners to be in certain positions (bounded/spread wide in the wall, bounded/spread wide in a table, standing, all fours, back resting in the ground, stomach resting in the ground)
= sexual torture (sex toys, bounding them in sex machines and orgasm denial)
= jailer or other slaves can rape the prisoner
= toggle prisoner clothes (clothed or nude)

- New Area- (Medical Laboratory)
= forced/consensual castration
= forced/consensual circumcision
= forced/consensual gender change
= forced/consensual amputation
(masters can also talk to prisoners regarding their situation through threat of castration etc., masters may bluff about the threat, success ratio depends on prisoner stats, if successful, raises obedience)