Street Fighter V

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Yooooooo!! Just preordered it so I wanted to ask my favorite smut community: who's excited?! Who you gonna main? I'm all about Karin and that amazing laugh. And if Laura is a true leak, that would be awesome as well! 

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
Yooooooo!! Just preordered it so I wanted to ask my favorite smut community: who's excited?! Who you gonna main? I'm all about Karin and that amazing laugh. And if Laura is a true leak, that would be awesome as well! 

I will not even entertain buying another game in the series after the fiasco with Street Fighter 4 and Marvel Versus Capcom 3. They took something beautiful and broke it with tacky 3D visuals and a simplified fighting system that lets people win with button mashing. Marvel VS Capcom 2 and Street Fighter Zero 3 forever... *goes back to his Sega Saturn and Sega Dreamcast and his six arcade stick controllers.*

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
I will buy it but I won't pre-order it. The game itself was very boring in beta and I doubt it will have any real appeal for me other then the nostalgia factor of it.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
I will buy it but I won't pre-order it. The game itself was very boring in beta and I doubt it will have any real appeal for me other then the nostalgia factor of it.

Well I pre-ordered it so I could get into the PC beta. No other reason, I don't actually support the pre-order medium but that's another story. I'm surprised at the lack of hype, but oh well. 

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Well I pre-ordered it so I could get into the PC beta. No other reason, I don't actually support the pre-order medium but that's another story. I'm surprised at the lack of hype, but oh well. 

The game has been receiving overall bad reviews when it come to combat ingenuity. A lot of people were hoping for the older style combat control. What they go was a more simplified combat where doing wall or ground combos are near impossible because the chaining between attacks is to long to make of use. The block system is also using an auto guard system so if you try and block in a specific position if you rotate the thumbstick/joystick you end up being able to block any attack from any position. I'm not sure how much they plan on changing it, Until I know if they did make changes I will hold off on buying it.