Strangest Scenes?

bigjrodsw

Oct 4, 2015
After playing this game for a while, most of the scenes don't do that much to get me hot and bothered. What weird/ unusual scenes are there? I know of Exgargantuan with Seraph, and Goo with Urta  (these are the kinda weird I'm lookin for) but are there any others? Would be awesome if ya shared

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
After playing this game for a while, most of the scenes don't do that much to get me hot and bothered. What weird/ unusual scenes are there? I know of Exgargantuan with Seraph, and Goo with Urta  (these are the kinda weird I'm lookin for) but are there any others? Would be awesome if ya shared

Shouldra. Just... Shouldra.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
[takes out can-o-worms]

Why, they are so delightfully gross!

[looks at Ted]

Okay, okay. Not gonna open it... Yet...

[puts them back]

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well even if we come with all most kinky scenes after seing them too many times you will get used to them and then feel urge to see even more extreme scenes to get turn on.

Not sure if as weird count...what was that? scene than req. pc wear goo girl armror and fight goo-girl at the lake. Not sure if it additionaly req. pc having vag or cock or both.

fwyrl

May 28, 2016
I think pretty much all of miss ghosty ghost fits this kind of weird. I use her as comedic relief mostly, but at times I actually enjoy her presence as a companion. Though, it's worth mentioning, I don't think she and Exgargantuan get along.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
She can get along somehow with cock/breast demon. She jsut then summon earth elemental or smth so he would be busy. But that all kinda specific situation that normal making only one of them presence "on/in" PC.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
There is that tiny scene after you go around your camp.

Amily will come back from taking a swim in the river.

And Rathazul will get a nosebleed from it.

Not really "strange", but it is funny as hell. <3